Millenium or Dragster?

Klockster if you think you wouldn't be able to it in FoF, than you definitely won't fit on Millie or Dragster.

By the way I would definitely pick front seat Millie ::has orgasm::

not neccasarily. I had a tough time fitting in FOF but had ease with TTD and MF. TTD has a deeper seat which makes it easier. It has to not only do with your stomach it also has to do with your thighs and calfs.

My thighs are too big. This is why Pat is bigger than me, but can ride stuff I can't. But I have lost a lot of weight, and will have lost much more by next season.

I think all of CPs coasters have a max weight of 225 pounds dont they? Well like I said, I'm losing weight, and will be well under 250 by the time the season at PKI starts in April, and definately by the time I go to CP. So I'm not too worried about it... laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

Yes I love Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster, I've riden in the front seat of both of them. You really can't put in words what it feels like to be in the front seat of TTD at night on a cool evening. I would have to go with TTD on this one. The rush, the speed and the air time you get in the back seat, on a over speed, going over the tower. Now that is some real MaxAir! biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...