A look at the Flying Eagles New Home

Maybe in the future PKI will get another set of eagles, it just won't be the same though. I think Paramount ought to pull an Aprils Fools Day joke on us, the'll announce the original eagles are staying here and that Carowinds is getting a new set. It would never happen but this would be one huge suprise.

-Jake

I'm not trying to argue. I'm just not seeing the big deal with the whole, "O my God! Life is over!," thing with Scooters. And don't argue with me about that because I thought first aid had to be called because of grown men crying thier hearts out, and taking leaves from the ride area and putting them in thier pockets.

"I'm not trying to argue. I'm just not seeing the big deal with the whole, "O my God! Life is over!," thing with Scooters. And don't argue with me about that because I thought first aid had to be called because of grown men crying thier hearts out, and taking leaves from the ride area and putting them in thier pockets."

"Life goes on, get over it for real. I loved the ride. It was one of my kid’s favorite. But seriously just let it go."

My two favorite posts of the day! I've been saying the same thing for a month now.

Here`s an idea. It probably won`t happen, but this is Paramount we are talking about. The Eagles are being moved into Carowinds Nick themed area. Well, word on the street is that the 2006`s expansion will be in Nick Central. Now I know it is not likely that PKI would invest in a new set of Flyers for their expansion, but you never know. Yes, Eagles and Tiques were classic PKI rides, but sometimes the past has to be removed to make room for the future. Just look at the past. Flying Dutchman for Adventure Express. King Cobra for Delirium, Kenton`s Cove Keelboat Canal for TR:TR, Phantom Theater for Scooby Doo.

While I am sad to see the Scooters leave, I am looking forward to the new coaster that replaced them. And at least they did not scrap the Scooters. They will fly on in a new home to thrill new locals and more generations of brave riders.

Sorry I made you mad. I just whated to show people that the Flying Eagles are still around and they very close to going back up in a Paramount Park.

I am sure the new coaster and other things Paramount has in store for 2005 well make up for the Flyers going. Its not that bad back in the 1980's they took alot of flats out each year.

Hey my roommate was p*ssed off that PKI took out the scooters as for me I am sad that they are gone because they brought so much joy to so many people but not me I never did ride em I was a chicken. wacko.giflaugh.gif

There is a lot more rides in the park that give people joy. Just not Scooters.

But Scooters was one of a kind ride where it was always a different ride!!! I loved that ride I probably rode it 400+ times this year!

Every ride is different.

quit hattin hablo lol

I'm not hating on Scooters. Yeah, it was a good ride, but the world isn't over.