Fort Rapids Water Park

I know this it off topic of PKI but I thought I'd let every one know that the Fort Rapids Indoor Water Park is finally under construction. Finally a indoor park that is reasonably priced.This park is being constructed by the same company who has done work at PKI, The Park Up North, and Great Wolf Lodge.

http://www.watertechnologyinc.com/

Anyone wanting construction updates feel free to E-Mail me I will be passing by there every day on my way to work and I have a friend who works there.

FORT RAPIDS WATERPARK RESORT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

Enjoy 58,000 sq. ft of Indoor Water Recreation. Fort Rapids Waterpark is connected to the hotel. It offers 12 slides, a leisure river, an activity pool and a kids fort with over 60 activities, including a HUGE dumping bucket! Plus, arcade & concession!

Price:

$139.00 (USD) per night. Plus Tax

Package Includes:

Free Use of Fitness/Wellness Facilities

Parking

Watersports

Reservations:

Call hotel directly at 1-614-8681380 and mention "FORT RAPIDS WATERPARK RESORT" when making your reservations.

FORT RAPIDS WATERPARK RESORT Terms & Conditions:

One night's room and tax required at time of booking. Reservations cancelled within 7 days of arrival forfeit deposit. Waterpark is only available to guests booking this package. Rates subject to change. Call hotel direct for details. (available Wed 5 Oct 2005 through Sat 31 Dec 2005 )

Do they have a flowrider ?

As far as I know no flowrider has been talked about.There highlighted slide is going to be similar to Taz at Pki.It looks more like a big toilet bowl where you slide down the tube into a giant bowl and go around and around till you reach the middle and fall into a splash pool.I do know that Kalahari Resorts is building in Sandusky. I know like Sandusky needs another indoor water resort! but they have a Flowrider at there resort in Wisconsin Dells and if it is a mirror image like it is suppost to be they will have one.

http://www.kalahariresort.com/sandusky/index.php