"Nightmare at the Beach"

i was just surfin around on the beach's website www.thebeachwaterpark.com and in their calandar events for the month of october it lists "NIGHTMARE AT THE BEACH" I can only assume this will be in direct competition with fearfest and offer hunted attractions and such, but i guess what my question is, is do you think this could be a success? and if so, do you think that the beach waterpark is trying to become more of a year-round destination? Possibly to compete / work with the new "great wolf lodge" thats being built in the area?

• 2 weeks later...

so wow, i must have been way out of the loop... i just found out that they did "nightmare at the beach" last year! i didnt know anything about it! did anyone go? how was it? do you think it will continue, and again with my question, does anyone think that the beach waterpark is trying to become more of a year-round destination? Possibly to compete / work with the new "great wolf lodge" thats being built in the area?