The PKIC Family Grows

PKIC would like to proudly announce that we have acquired our newest staff member, Dirty Steve. Nathan (Dirty Steve) will be joining our media team once he has returned from his short-lived tenure in the US Air Force. He is experienced in photography, video editing, as well as writing. I can say, since I've known him for about 5 years now, that PKIC is definitely taking a step in the right direction with this move. He has an undying love for PKI, and knows more about the park than most who call themselves "enthusiasts". Look for more of Dirty Steve in the coming weeks!

Regards,

Ryan

Well, I do always get a half chub when I think about FoF.... :D

I'd just like to start by thanking Ryan, Dane, Dan, and everyone else who decided to add me to the mix. I hope I can use my knowledge of the park, and my other "talents" to help PKIC in any way I can.

I suppose I should introduce myself. Well, as Ryan said, I'm Nathan, aka Dirty Steve. Right now I'm in the USAF, where I was studying to be a cryptologic linguist. Don't ask me what that means, because I'm not quite so sure myself. As far as my PKI history goes, I've been going to the park for around 19 years. In that time I've collected quite a bit of knowledge, old pictures, and videos from the park. As you can tell by now, I'm not good at this sort of thing at all...lol

Well, I should be coming home from the AF on Thursday morning, and I look forward to chatting with all of you, and seeing you at the park!

DirtySteve