KI senior management changes ?

jdf21972

During his speech at the 50th anniversary celebration, Mike Koontz said he MIGHT possibly retire at the end of the 50th anniversary celebration or stay one more year afterward. Also today I noticed on LinkedIn Rick Bulhumeur , listed as Assistant GM at Schlitterbaun in Galveston TX. and that he had ended his VP of operation at KI in August. With both positions looking forward, who will be the new #1 and #2 at KI next year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BoddaH1994 said:

The Rick thing is news to me. 

If Mike were to retire (which I’m not rooting for, I like that guy) then the park would need:

VP, GM

Director of Operations

Executive Chef

Thats a lot of heavy hitters. It makes me weary because I feel like the park is pretty well-run now.

Mike has done such a great job we can’t thank him enough! I really hope he doesn’t retire.

• Like 6

I hope Jess Naderman will eventually (someday) fill a lead position at KI.

She and I started on Beast crew together in 1999.... now she's the Director of Operations at Dorney.  (Following stints as the Dir of Ops at Valleyfair, Asst GM at Schlitterbaun etc ) 

She's a gem, and going places.  Id love for her to come full circle.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Shaggy said:

She and I started on Beast crew together in 1999.... now she's the Director of Operations at Dorney.  (Following stints as the Dir of Ops at Valleyfair, Asst GM at Schlitterbaun etc ) 

Agreed.  I also worked with her and she is a rock star!

6 hours ago, jdf21972 said:

During his speech at the 50th anniversary celebration, Mike Koontz said he MIGHT possibly retire at the end of the 50th anniversary celebration or stay one more year afterward. Also today I noticed on LinkedIn Rick Bulhumeur , listed as Assistant GM at Schlitterbaun in Galveston TX. and that he had ended his VP of operation at KI in August. With both positions looking forward, who will be the new #1 and #2 at KI next year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike never said that at the 50th birthday! He's not going anywhere anytime soon!

I thought she was the GM of Dorney?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1