Stricker’s Grove Trip Report - Labor Day

ThrillKingsFitzy

So I finally got to visit Stricker’s Grove for the first time on Labor Day. I only rode three rides but I marathoned two of them. The train isn’t worth mentioning, although it was a cool setup and had a nice setting.

Teddy Bear x3 - it’s a perfect wooden coaster for the little kids. It also has a few pops of floater in the front car.

Tornado x4 - this does not get talked about enough. First of all, it’s smoother than it looks. It has two of the most insane ejector moments anywhere. Did I mention it has buzz bars? It’s fun in the front but very intense in the back.

The park itself blew me away. It’s very charming and has a vintage feel to it that you can’t get anywhere. It has free drinks with admission and also has free minigolf, for only $18 per ticket. I could not recommend this place enough and I would get there as soon as possible, because word was going around with the staff that the biggest shareholder is selling his share. This could either mean nothing or something big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

While I consider Kings Island as my home park, technically Strickers Grove is my home park as I live 15 minutes from it and about 45 from KI... Strickers has a fun atmosphere and the best time to visit is during the Fair that gets hosted there during the summer. I've been 4x this year. As said above the Tornado is the hidden gem!