Gold Season Pass Question

BiscyJS

Hello! I’ve decided to buy a gold season pass, but I had a question about it. I noticed that one of the perks is “unlimited fall day time visits”. I’m not exactly sure what that means, is it that I’m allowed to get in early on Haunt days or does it mean something else? Thanks for an answer in advance! 

When you buy a 2023 gold pass today; this will grant you access to the rest of this season (Haunt) plus the entire next season. This means you can use your new pass as your entry ticket (and parking ticket) on public operating days. (See the park calendar for all public hours)

As a Gold Pass member, you are allowed 30 minutes early entry. This does not exclusively mean just entering early but it will allow you to get on select rides: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/season-passes/early-ride-times The parking lot opens around an hour before the park opens, or half an hour before early ride times start.

For the remainder of the year, Diamondback and Mystic Timbers are open 30 minutes early to Gold Pass (and above) holders, as well as some kids rides. 

• Like 1