Gold pass

Despirited

I don't understand the huge restrictions on the Bring-A-Friend benefit.  I mean, excluding Saturdays and Sundays makes sense, but why not allow any weekday?  Seems like it would have to be more related to wanting to "boost" attendance after 8/11 than wanting to avoid over-crowding. 

For reference, the Bring-A-Friend benefit last year was good for any operating day, no restrictions.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Pagoda Gift Shop said:

I don't understand the huge restrictions on the Bring-A-Friend benefit.  I mean, excluding Saturdays and Sundays makes sense, but why not allow any weekday?  Seems like it would have to be more related to wanting to "boost" attendance after 8/11 than wanting to avoid over-crowding. 

For reference, the Bring-A-Friend benefit last year was good for any operating day, no restrictions.

The bring a friend was the same last year as it is this year as it has been since they started offering this promotion...

It it always good any operating day but Saturdays and the Sunday of Labor Day weekend.

Where does it say not good on the weekdays?  It doesn't...It says good any public operating day between 8/11 and 10/30 except for Saturdays and one Sunday 9/4.

Now compare when the passes go on sale to the calendar, and there not many weekdays available, but you could have certainly used it during the weekday after the passes went on sale.  You can use it on Fridays thru the end of October.

Ah I was misunderstanding the benefit.  I assumed the bring-a-friend ticket in the past could be used any time the next season.  It makes more sense that it must be used during the current season, hence the date range.  I'm not sure that in the past they had a starting date, but as you mentioned, season passes for the next season almost always go on sale in early August.

• 1 month later...

I've got a really dumb question... Mostly cause I've never tried renewing this early. If I renew my pass now, will I still have my current drink package available until the end of Winterfest and then it just goes away (I have the paper cup version) or will I have to buy a new one as well if I want it for Winterfest?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk