2022 Winterfest ticks and add ons are on sale

BoddaH1994

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/events/winterfest/tickets

I think the funniest thing is that Mrs Claus’ Cookie Decorating is $22.99 now. I think it was $12 the first year. Don’t get me wrong, between the size of the cookings, the decorations, the actors, the experience, etc, I think $22.99 is a very fair price. It just shows that they didn’t know what they had at the time. If you haven’t done this yet, it’s really fun!

Igloos are on sale, including New Years Eve. If you want to do that, buy it now. That’s the first night to sell out. 

No word on a Winterfest buffet.  That may come with the announcement, plus presale is a “sometimes” thing with the IR.

Also, no word on the NYE event in the IR. If they do it this year, I recommend it. It’s a bit pricy, but it’s one of my favorite events of the year. 

• Like 1

• BoddaH1994 changed the title to 2022 Winterfest ticks and add ons are on sale
4 hours ago, chad_1138 said:

100% price increase on hot chocolate refills.  Now $2.  (first night is still free after paying $13.99) 

For that price, it might be better to just buy a new mug each night, especially if you are sharing with your family.

The price increase is to offset the infused water being provided in the VIP lounge :P

• Haha 1