What are your must have pass add-ons?

DJSkyFoxx

So as the title suggests, what are everyone's must have add-ons for their season passes, if any?

I have typically never been one to get a lot of add-ons myself, but when the drink plan became an option I immediately had to have that as hydration is super important and having the option to drink whatever virtually whenever was a nice perk. This is one that I will always have by default. I also have had Fun Pix before as well, but its not one I have been getting every season. As a gift, my mother got the all season Fast Lane Plus for me for next season and I am incredibly excited to have that perk and make more visits to use the perk. 

On 10/1/2022 at 10:36 AM, standbyme said:

If we were living in a world like the movie “Liar, Liar”…at least half of the restaurants in America would have to use this as their slogan!

Written of course with a blue pen!  :lol:

On topic...  FunPix is a must to me because, as has been shown with Dragster, each ride on any particular coaster may be my last.  Also, Ive had the drink plan ever since the paper cup plan became an option as the plastic cups were/are obtrusive and require giving in to the locker money grab with coasters going binless.

This will also be my first year of season long FL+.  As Ive gotten older and channel more of my inner Walt Kowalski, the reduced queue congestion and 1/3 length wait times combined with me anticipating many more visits next season made the extra $1g worth it!!

1 hour ago, disco2000 said:

Not Prestige lol..oh wait that isn't an add-on

-Using the perks at other Cedar Fair parks besides your home park

-Bottle soft drinks 

-Bottled water 

-Quality Frito-Lay snacks

-A sweltering hot VIP area that’s open sometimes 

I’d say the perks that were both promised and delivered are totally worth it with the Prestige Pass!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BoddaH1994 said:

-Using the perks at other Cedar Fair parks besides your home park

-Bottle soft drinks 

-Bottled water 

-Quality Frito-Lay snacks

-A sweltering hot VIP area that’s open sometimes 

I’d say the perks that were both promised and delivered are totally worth it with the Prestige Pass!

You forgot one LOL:

Soak City VIP Lounge as it is now being called a reserved area.

and wait until next year when the preferred lot is full and VIP is standing room only and they add "subject to availability"