Yeah, stay until close. Trust me.

BoddaH1994

I did the lasers for this show! I’m so happy to see it open, the crowd reaction seemed really good tonight. I really like the idea of having a closing ceremony of sorts to end the night every night. Can’t wait to see what everyone thinks!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, brenthodge said:

Is this being marketed? I love that it ends the night, but seems like there could be an alternative version like at 8:30, 10:30 then the finale at 12 to give an additional entertainment option.  

It’s all part of a storyline! Something happens on the hour, every hour (well, on the :57, to be frank) it also ties into the opening ceremony. I’m not sure if it’s going to be directly marketed or more of an Easter egg (let’s be honest, most people are heading to I street at midnight, so anyone still the park will see it.)

I had been tipped off earlier in the day to be on I Street at midnight, but this is much much more than I ever imagined. Plus, the crowd loved it!

• Like 3