Ghost Stories

dropdasher

16 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

Are you looking for ghost stories outside of Missouri Jane and Tower Johnny?

Remember that human beings, especially deceased, deserve respect.  An urban legend about a ghost of a boy who died almost 40 years ago can still cause pain for friends and family who live.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 10:25 PM, BeeastFarmer said:

Remember that human beings, especially deceased, deserve respect.  An urban legend about a ghost of a boy who died almost 40 years ago can still cause pain for friends and family who live.

This is exactly why I'll never understand the appeal to ghost hunting drivel. It always leaves a pit in my stomach when real people who died horribly are sensationalized when the cold reality is that they simply had their lives taken from them due to various reasons.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/16/2023 at 2:26 AM, maryb1 said:

I have heard a lot of stories about goats stories are famous in the Kings Island. I am really curious to read the stories.

I believe they had some in the petting zoo at the Lion Country Safari. Being that it closed in 1993, 100% of them are certainly dead now, I'm sorry.

• Haha 3