Knotts Berryfarm Schedule

37 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

My wife and I are looking at planning a trip out to Knotts Berry Farm soon and I can see the park operating hours but is there a ride maintenance schedule?  I was nervous about going and having alot of rides closed down.

If you go to Knott’s website and go to park info underneath planning is scheduled ride closures it will show you what rides are closed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flightoffear1996 said:

Thank you but its only display what rides that are currently close but not a schedule for them.

I don’t think they have a specific date on when rides are closed. Like Nighthawk at Carowinds said closed on that list but on Carowinds website since March and only just opened this past weekend.

• Like 1

Not sure when you are going, but I would say that for Scary Farm and Merry Farm, they will not have things down for maintenance.  

I went in February '17 and all was open except for Montezuma's Revenge.  It was down for months for maintenance.  Magic Mountain had about of 1/3 of their rides down for maintenance in contrast.

Of course, you probably already know that Xcelerator and Montezuma's Revenge are both down for extended times right now.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

Has anyone used LAX to fly in Knotts?  The airport that is closer doesn't really jive well with flight times.

I'm planning on flying out there in November, Ontario while is considerably closer, has higher prices overall in terms of fares. I'm planning on going to LAX and Lyft'ing over to Knotts and my other parks that I'm doing. For the most part IIRC the main attractions should be open for your enjoyment. I would recommend calling the park if worse came to worst to evaluate the ride closures, as long as Ghostrider, Hangtime and Silver or the Timbermountain Log Ride are open you're really not missing much. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, teenageninja said:

The Ontario airport is actually further than LAX.

Physically maybe but traffic wise it is typically considerably closer*. 

*Considering an early morning, mid day or evening arrival time.