Adventure Port Construction Updates

IndyGuy4KI

As we get closer to the end of Haunt and into the holiday season, I wanted to start a thread for construction updates. On 10/23/22 I took several pics of the area to get a pre-Adventure Port snapshot of the area. You will find it in our galleries called: Adventure Port Pre-Construction.

Bellow is that gallery. Please use this thread to post your construction pictures and updates as we finish up the 2022 season and look forward to Kings Island in 2023!

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Hopefully the park puts a webcam up for this and gives us of updates on Social media. I'd like to see them do a YouTube construction series

It would be simple LOL.  Just swing the Banshee cam that is looking at Orion and swing it back to Banshee LOL (might need to angle down a little and maybe to the right, but it probably was close)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

It will be very unfortunate if they don't bring back the iconic sign in some way. Like maybe they have a new one to match the rest of adventure Port but bring the old one back as a Easter egg in the AE que or put it inside the new restaurant or something. As for the dedication rock it needs to be included in the new area in some fashion as well. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, johnjniehaus said:

It will be very unfortunate if they don't bring back the iconic sign in some way. Like maybe they have a new one to match the rest of adventure Port but bring the old one back as a Easter egg in the AE que or put it inside the new restaurant or something. As for the dedication rock it needs to be included in the new area in some fashion as well. 

I could see the old sign being incorporated into some kind of que easter egg, along with some other different types of teasers. 

• Like 2

With all their classic rides and old props they seems to still have they use for events would be cool to see them make a large “legacy store” gift shop like Universal Studios did. If they don’t reuse the entrance sign somewhere in the queue would be a great addition in a shop like that.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, KIEagle33 said:

Does anyone happen to know where the sign shop is located at the park? I have always wondered. 

If you look though the fence when you walk from Planet Snoopy over to the waterpark you can see it.  Close to where the walk way over the train is.  It's not accessable to GP.

• Thanks 1

• IndyGuy4KI unfeatured and unpinned this topic