Adventure Port Construction Updates

IndyGuy4KI

I added the spoiler tags to @Tr0y's post. He may not have know about them. 

If you are going to add spoilers, please make sure you select your text and pick the eyeball in the format bar as circled here. I hope this helps those that did not know what that icon was for.

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I added the spoiler tags to @Tr0y's post. He may not have know about them. 

If you are going to add spoilers, please make sure you select your text and pick the eyeball in the format bar as circled here. I hope this helps those that did not know what that icon was for.

image.png

I was not aware of that feature, my bad everyone. :unsure:

• Like 2

I’m going to veer off topic for one second. With all the attention to detail they’ve been putting into their new themed lands, I only hope that we see this progress with Rivertown and Action Zone in the coming seasons. Things have been looking too good for the practice to not be applied elsewhere.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

I’m going to veer off topic for one second. With all the attention to detail they’ve been putting into their new themed lands, I only hope that we see this progress with Rivertown and Action Zone in the coming seasons. Things have been looking too good for the practice to not be applied elsewhere.

Agreed.  I would love to see what a rethemed BLSC area would look like.  Put the Antiques, Jukebox Diner, and SRR in that new land along with a couple smaller flats.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rivertown Rider said:

Agreed.  I would love to see what a rethemed BLSC area would look like.  Put the Antiques, Jukebox Diner, and SRR in that new land along with a couple smaller flats.

I think they could do that for a Vortex replacement. I've always said that back area could get an old time car/highway theme. Think Route 76 at Valleyfair, but call it "Route 72" or something. Also retheme the bathrooms by WindSeeker and make them look like the bathrooms in Quaker Steak. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I think they could do that for a Vortex replacement. I've always said that back area could get an old time car/highway theme. Think Route 76 at Valleyfair, but call it "Route 72" or something. Also retheme the bathrooms by WindSeeker and make them look like the bathrooms in Quaker Steak. 

Just remember that often what is done is dictated by budgets. The two Zamperlas weren’t terribly expensive so they likely had money for the rest of this stuff. If they put in a coaster it would be a big commitment to drop tens of millions on a ride and then whatever else more for themeing. The cool part about this is that this does prove that if they WANT to do cool themes then this demonstrates again that they have the competence to do so. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Definitely a 50s 60s thene for the ‘75 Coney addition through the path to the pizza.   They already have the diner.  Retheme the stunt coaster to 50s cars.    The Antuque Autos would be out  their decade but fine.  

and a nice retro soundtrack instead of the generic garbage they play now 

2 hours ago, zac2211 said:

Something I noticed.. All the teaser videos so far have had caption on Twitter such as Outpost 1,2,3, and most recently 4. This means that outpost 5 is next... 

Interesting… Also, RMC has been teasing outpost 5 on Twitter. Probably means nothing but when we get the outpost 5 tweet I wonder if anything Son of Beast still out there kind of message will be in it.

Love the teasing!

• Like 2

So we have had the crates and barrels out for what, a few days.  Witnessed multiple guests today using them as their personal seats and rest zones.  I’m not talking about the ones right by the walkway.  The ones up in some mulch under some trees.  #peoplesuck

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Orion742 said:

Interesting… Also, RMC has been teasing outpost 5 on Twitter. Probably means nothing but when we get the outpost 5 tweet I wonder if anything Son of Beast still out there kind of message will be in it.

Love the teasing!

The way some of the RMC’s are designed, the lift hill could easily clear Banshee underneath it. Technically Son of Beast is still standing but not operating, the park never did remove the track within the station.

Photo Credit: https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/comments/ht5i7k/iron_gwazi_bgt_unpopular_angle_of_iron_gwazi_pray/

IMG_3253.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Orion742 said:

Love the teasing!

I wouldn't say RMC has "been teasing" more like they just put out one cryptic tweet mentioning Outpost 5 probably to troll the KI enthusiasts who always bring up RMC reviving SOB. 

• Like 5

• IndyGuy4KI unfeatured and unpinned this topic