Full version of FoF intro vid?

Dio daGoat

Does anyone have the full-length video of the Flight of Fear intro video? I know a 5 minute one exists, but it is definitely missing the "prank", station rolecall, Mr. Christopher saying "fool me once", more crowd cut aways (I think), and I can't remember what else.

For reasoning, my partner needs to take the accessibility entrance, so they've never seen the video but loves the coaster and I want them to have the full experience.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2022 at 8:04 PM, IndyGuy4KI said:

I added the video to the FOF page. That might help. :)

https://KICentral.com/rides/flight-of-fear

Unless my memory is horrid (mandala effect?) there is quite a bit of material missing from that. Others in a facebook group remember there being more as well, esp more scenes with Mr Christopher including a "prank" during station rolecall.

On 11/25/2022 at 4:37 PM, Dio daGoat said:

Unless my memory is horrid (mandala effect?) there is quite a bit of material missing from that. Others in a facebook group remember there being more as well, esp more scenes with Mr Christopher including a "prank" during station rolecall.

Correct; however, that video contains all of the stuff that was removed when Outer Limits went away.

• 4 months later...

I just realized this hasn't been posted on here yet. This was posted on King's Dominion's youtube channel but it's the same video as Kings Island. This is the "newer" full video as it doesn't talk about the outer limits name. A few lines of dialog were changed when the alien would talk when the outer limits name was dropped which can be seen in the shorter video version. However this has the prank and everything in it. Enjoy :)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk