Kings Island: Here’s a product recommendation

standbyme

I recently picked up one of the Coasterdynamic K.I. MV Railroad cutouts.

5B987E2C-A4A5-4AF5-AD4F-988AF1D8736C.jpeg

To be honest, I am not a big fan of the whole look of the cutouts…but that hasn’t stopped me from buying them. :lol:

When my set arrived today I was amused that what really impressed me about this set was the box/crate that it came in! It really is a work of art. 
Here is a photo of the crate from the KI Gear site:

DEC74FCA-FF86-42A8-93D6-65C45017146A.jpeg

And here’s a couple close-ups that I took of mine…although my photos do not do the actual quality justice.

EABA656E-0683-4227-9F1A-185AC0785C76.jpeg

BEBF8E1B-5602-4651-BCCB-F78190D4EF15.jpeg

So, finally, here is my new product suggestion for the park…how about a new line of artwork done the same way as the front of this crate? (Is is done by laser?) I would like to see some rustically framed artwork, they could be in different sizes, but I would personally prefer 11x14 inches.

I think this rustic look would be perfect for rides like The Beast, Mystic Timbers, Diamondback. They could make multiple different variations for each ride…such as, for The Beast, one could be the logo, one could be of the ride, one of the warning signs etc…, if the park didn’t overcharge and made them reasonably priced I think the park could sell quite a few of these.

As a further recommendation, if the park does possibly make something like this…and decides to make them Limited Edition….PLEASE do not incorporate the words “Limited Edition” into the actual artwork…the reason I say this is because when I buy something that I want to display, I am displaying it because I like what it looks like…not because I am trying to impress anyone who sees it. (As an example, I think this is one of the main flaws of the “Limited Edition” pin sets…who wants to look at that bottom line all the time?) 

5FC9FED5-FEAE-4FB0-9402-0BB99A93C6DC.jpeg

To me, that bottom line distracts from both the pins & the background artwork…I mean really, do they expect someone’s friend/relative to see it and gasp in amazement “Wow! And it’s limited edition!” :P

So, in conclusion, I hope someone from the park’s merchandising department considers this idea in the future…although, no hurry, I’m still trying to catch up with everything I want from this year! :)

• Like 2