2023 KIC Off Season Poll Series Week VII: What Pin Do You Wish KI Sold for the 50th?

BB1

2022 Pin Series  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome back to another week of the Poll Series! (Apologies for the lack of a poll last week, work is getting busy!) This week we're looking at the 50th Anniversary pin set, which has quickly became a fan success with various properties from KI's past coming back with pins for the 50th anniversary. I will admit, I was pretty impressed with the pin selection the park had; however for myself and fellow enthusiasts alike, there were a few parts of the park's history that we felt like the park missed out on bringing to life with the pin series. Feel free to leave a comment below if you don't see your pin listed!

The Beastie should have gotten a new pin in the series automatically, it puzzles me how it got passed by...but with that said, I voted for a tram one since I already do have a Beastie pin. I think a pin with the trams sitting underneath the old Kings Island marquee would have been great. :) 

• Like 5