Coasterstock 2023

mikejenkins1

• 3 weeks later...

Was gonna start a new thread but noticed this one, so I'll post here.

Recent news from Daddy Don, (via the Coasterstock Facebook group),

image.png

Tickets for 2022 Coasterstock went on-sale around the end of this week last year. We may see something similar for 2023, but Don/KI usually give at least a days heads up by the looks of it!  
I am going to try to attend the event again this year, anyone else going to try attending?

I advise checking the Coasterstock page for any updates should they appear...

• Like 3

We are having multiple people posting "confirmed" info on dates and times of when tickets will go on sale. Nothing has been made public. These posts will be removed and the poster will receive a warning. 

I know we are all excited about Coasterstock, but puting info that may not be accurate, not live and advertised by the park is not helping anyone. This may mislead someone to a date and time that might change before made public. That is not fair to the enthusiast who may put that on their calendar to order and the info they have is wrong.  It could be you or your buddy. It also tarnishes the credibility of our site. 

Until park confirmed, please do not post your guesses or be misleading as knowing the official date. 

1 hour ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

We are having multiple people posting "confirmed" info on dates and times of when tickets will go on sale. Nothing has been made public. These posts will be removed and the poster will receive a warning. 

I know we are all excited about Coasterstock, but puting info that may not be accurate, not live and advertised by the park is not helping anyone. This may mislead someone to a date and time that might change before made public. That is not fair to the enthusiast who may put that on their calendar to order and the info they have is wrong.  It could be you or your buddy. It also tarnishes the credibility of our site. 

Until park confirmed, please do not post your guesses or be misleading as knowing the official date. 

How else are we supposed to get tickets unless we tell everyone else the wrong time :P  just kidding of course....but it always amazes me how people that want tickets to an exclusive event that sells out quickly are the first to broadcast the sale date to everyone and then wonder why they couldn't get tickets LOL.

So is the Kings Island website not considered public and dates shown is not considered advertised by the park?

• IndyGuy4KI changed the title to Coasterstock 2023