New Job

dropdasher

I wonder if they still have the pickle video in orientation? (IYKYK)

Honestly have fun! Working at the park is something that is very special and I've made countless friends/connections from my time there. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BB1 said:

I wonder if they still have the pickle video in orientation? (IYKYK)

Honestly have fun! Working at the park is something that is very special and I've made countless friends/connections from my time there. 

Was that just for the rides department? I've been at KI for 8 years and can't recall anything to do with pickles. :lol:

On 3/9/2023 at 2:52 PM, Snowball said:

Was that just for the rides department? I've been at KI for 8 years and can't recall anything to do with pickles. :lol:

They had it one year I believe for 2014 or 2015, the video was basically a customer service advert. (The above is an excerpt)  Ironically enough that was one of the few corporate trainings besides the E&A training I remember vividly. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BB1 said:

They had it one year I believe for 2014 or 2015, the video was basically a customer service advert. (The above is an excerpt)  Ironically enough that was one of the few corporate trainings besides the E&A training I remember vividly. 

Definitely can say I haven't seen that video! They do talk about the same topics as the video does in orientation, but there's no pickles involved unfortunately. I started in 2016 so it sounds like I just missed it! :lol:

On 3/10/2023 at 9:23 PM, Snowball said:

Definitely can say I haven't seen that video! They do talk about the same topics as the video does in orientation, but there's no pickles involved unfortunately. I started in 2016 so it sounds like I just missed it! :lol:

Pre-2016 KI was a peak time to work there, because I worked there :D. They changed the videos ever so often so it doesn't surprise me. Heck I remember Ouimet making his annual video back in the day about corporate success. 

I honestly wish that I picked up some more KI associate merch (that you kept), I still have every hat from each year of being a lifeguard. 

Fun fact the 50th Anniversary "field hat" is from the same brand KI gets Lifeguard hats from. 

• Like 1