Ride Wait Times 2023

IndyGuy4KI

Please use this thread to update wait times for the 2023 season!

Please remember a ride going down is normal and it's okay to report, but please don't post "Riders are stuck on the lift hill of DB." A vague statement like that is not helpful and that is when the media starts calling the park.

We can not wait to get the season underway by experiencing Adventure Port, Grain & Grill, the new executive chef Joseph Perez's culinary takes, the new paint on Diamondback and whatever we discover in 2023! The KIC Admin looks forward to seeing everyone at the park on Season Pass holder day and opening day next week.

The KIC Admin TeamPXL_20220603_020125365.jpg

• Like 5

Line lengths have fluctuated today. Diamondback was only 3-5 switchbacks (no lower queue) while Beast was almost full (including station queue but minus lower queue). My first time in line for Orion, the line started after the stairs (where TV and first set of posters are), yet when I just got in line a few minutes ago (~10 minutes between when I got off and got back in line), I was drastically shorter (started at back queue with barely a switchback). Also, hanger was/is open.

• Like 2

The Bat is back! Just waited more than an hour (1 hr, 5 min, to be exact) and I’d say it was worth it. Line started to move faster once I got to the last set of downward stairs.

While I’m glad I got to ride, if it’s time, it’s time. I just hope its (eventual) replacement keeps the rainforest B)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Today has been an operations nightmare. The balance between Fast Lane and general queue has been so incredibly unbalanced. Just waited an hour for Antique Autos and had to bail because we literally didn’t move for a half hour. Ran over to the train and they’re sending out 1/8 full cars. Not sure what’s going on, but I hope they figure it out. Operations has always been a highlight, but today…? Not it.

Glad the weather is holding out. Hope everyone is still having a killer time! Cheers. 

0E71D24A-D5C5-4D4D-BE0C-586F24CF4BEA.jpeg

• Like 2

On 5/12/2023 at 5:52 PM, beastfan11 said:

Today has been an operations nightmare. The balance between Fast Lane and general queue has been so incredibly unbalanced. Just waited an hour for Antique Autos and had to bail because we literally didn’t move for a half hour. Ran over to the train and they’re sending out 1/8 full cars. Not sure what’s going on, but I hope they figure it out. Operations has always been a highlight, but today…? Not it.

Glad the weather is holding out. Hope everyone is still having a killer time! Cheers. 

0E71D24A-D5C5-4D4D-BE0C-586F24CF4BEA.jpeg

I’ve always felt that the balance between Fl and Regular line has been rough on Antique Autos.

The line was 1 and a half rails one time and it took 45 minutes for me to get on because even if you were next they always chose FL over regular line.

• Like 2

• IndyGuy4KI unfeatured and unpinned this topic