Upgrading season pass

xXDrummerKiDXx

My understanding is that you have to satisfy the original payment plan and then pay the difference. No payment plans under these conditions. Of course, policies and technology change, so it’s worth giving the park a quick call at 513-754-5700. I believe they staff the call center the same times that the park is open. 

19 hours ago, xXDrummerKiDXx said:

Currently, I’m doing the monthly payment for my gold pass. Am I able to upgrade from gold to platinum and still do the monthly payment? If so, can I do it online? I can’t find it anywhere.  

I upgraded yesterday. I am still on the payment plan for my original gold passes. So I waited in line, got to the teller, and said, "Hey yo." She said yes sir. I said I would like to upgrade my pass to platinum. She scanned my phone, I paid $197, and now am a platinum pass holder going to Cedar Point this upcoming Wednesday.  Was not asked about a payment plan, nor did I mention it. Cedar Fair just wants your money. If you don't pay you, you don't go.

On 5/24/2023 at 7:36 AM, Bansheelover said:

I upgraded yesterday. I am still on the payment plan for my original gold passes. So I waited in line, got to the teller, and said, "Hey yo." She said yes sir. I said I would like to upgrade my pass to platinum. She scanned my phone, I paid $197, and now am a platinum pass holder going to Cedar Point this upcoming Wednesday.  Was not asked about a payment plan, nor did I mention it. Cedar Fair just wants your money. If you don't pay you, you don't go.

So you paid the difference,  but are still paying the payments for the original gold pass?