Your PKI memories

flightoffear1996

I remember when I was a little little kid, my family and I were on the train (the pre-Water Works train, back when it still had all the working theming.) and I got in the train first. As I was looking over in the woods, I saw something on one of the trees moving. It was a snake about 2 feet long, reaching out towards the train. Unfortunately, the train took off before I could grab it :angry:

I really would have liked to see a DZ malufaction. I also rember when TR:TR broke down in line right before I was to ride and the lights came on and the went thought the Attetion Tomb Radier Speial and some little girl was kick the door and yelling open up you peice of :censored: and then Jeff came in and he ask me if Id been on it before and I said TR:TR was truley a unique experince. And then the ride opened.

I also rember when on was on the eifl tower and two drunks were tossing stuff off the edge the closed the evelator off and the guards came up and arrested the two drunks and took them away

I remember this time when I rode TR and there were these punk kids throwing something at the canopy over the queue trying to knock down a stuffed animal that was up there. Finally the kid's friend helped him and he climbed on top of the whole thing, collected change and grabbed the stuffed animal, and climbed back down. This old guy in a security uniform came up to them and started yelling at them.. they got all apologetic thinking that they were going to get thrown out, but as it turns out, it wasn't a security guard at all, but just some crazy old guy in a security uniform. I'm surprised the real PKI security didn't come and throw those kids out.. they could have caused some real damage.

I was there with BoddaH that day, and that old guy was truly one of the funniest things I've seen...what would have made it even funnier, when the guy was up there, he came so close to falling out of the canopy head first. I think I would have peed all over myself laughing. :D

Is that why they took out  King Corba !

LOL  :lol:  LOL Just Kidding

That was baaad.

I don't remember any snakes at pki though..

I remember the time I told some blonde girl that she needs to see more movies since she said Tomb Raider was her favorite movie and she got all mad at me... I wonder whatever happened to her... :D

i dont remember any snakes at pki...that would have about as funny as he breakdown of dz, where it was stuck at the top for more than 1 hour, and i remeber a storm that was so bad we couldnt even walk out of shelter, and to find out that same night someone got hit by lighting in the pki parking lot

Is that why they took out  King Corba !

LOL  :lol:  LOL Just Kidding

That was baaad.

I don't remember any snakes at pki though..

I remember the time I told some blonde girl that she needs to see more movies since she said Tomb Raider was her favorite movie and she got all mad at me... I wonder whatever happened to her... :D

I remember that too and I'll never forget because you're evil..

I also remember when I had to play rock paper scissors to be the narorater person. And I lost but I won the closest number thing but the two people who were helping got confused so they played rock paper scissors and I remember I won the first one and I was nice enough to say 2 outa 3 and I lost..

Why did they run the train empty. I was with 3 of my friends and 2 of us took diffent trains and when we got of my cousin puked and then my friends on the train behind us was like did you see all that puke in the station and my cousin turns around with puke on his shirt. Then we headed to TR:TR and he puked after that ride too. We were laughing at him the whole day. And then he decides to put water on his shirt to clean the puke off and needless it was 90 out and he smelled to high heaven for the rest of the day. Memories ROTFL

They ran the train empty after they hosed it down to dry the water. I saw this happen on Millenium Force two years ago. I was with a friend and this kid, who looked to be about 8 or 10 years old had puked on the ride. They hosed out the train and then blocked off the seats that had been puked on. Now that I think of it, I'm not sure why they would run a train that was completely empty.

Believe it or not, the ONLY ride I have ever been the slightest bit queasy on is Shake Rattle & Roll. Cast iron stomach, rode all the big ones even when pregnant, no problem. But the first few seconds of SR&R, I have to hold on to my lunch. :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever gotten dizzy on Monster? I have but that the only I have gotten sick on. :wacko:

Oh, I can tell you stories. My brother and I are the self-proclaimed champions of getting those black fiberglass tubs to spin like you wouldn't belive. Not only does it get the attention of everyone on the ride (it tends to shake the ride if you get going as fast as we do) but the entire que line and this one time we saw people stopping on the midway :P . I was rather proud of myself and my bro but after we got off, the fun stopped. Long story short, I laid on the ground next to Subway for about 15 minutes, but its a ride I will never forget. :cowboy:

• Like 1

Has anyone ever gotten dizzy on Monster? I have but that the only I have gotten sick on. :wacko:

Oh, I can tell you stories. My brother and I are the self-proclaimed champions of getting those black fiberglass tubs to spin like you wouldn't belive. Not only does it get the attention of everyone on the ride (it tends to shake the ride if you get going as fast as we do) but the entire que line and this one time we saw people stopping on the midway :P . I was rather proud of myself and my bro but after we got off, the fun stopped. Long story short, I laid on the ground next to Subway for about 15 minutes, but its a ride I will never forget. :cowboy:

lol... great story

How do you get them to spin? Do you just shift your body weight?

I rember one time I got to go on the Nickaloen show they used to have and I got slimed.  :lol:

I remember once I was on that show but i wasn't team caption so I didn't get slimed but I played spongebutt wetpants! It was a blast and I remember we had the camcorder and right before the show my dad ran to go put it away..kinda sad. But the suits we put on the slime went through them so i walked around the rest of the day with wet pants..

I will never forget, in 2002 I was waiting in Line for TR:TR and these girls were spitting Icees thru there straws. Some of it got on my shirt, and boy was I mad. And I let them know it too. I think I scared them, it was kinda funny.

I remember riding Top Gun with Dane and having him sing "Take My Breath Away" to me while we were waiting for the others to get off the ride.

I remeber sitting and watching people ask Jeff the same dumb questions like, "Do you think the Screamin Demon Will Return and So we Are Getting A Coaster For 05 right". :ph34r:

• Like 1