Site Suggestion

I love how the site is building, It is a great site. I do have some suggestions to make it better though. Pages on the site that have info on a ride at PKI should have a review posting section. For EX. If my fav ride at PKI is The Beast, I can go to it's info page on PKIC and write my own review.

This is just one of my idea's, if anyone else has suggestions feel free to post them here.

PKIU used to have that. And my site will most likely have it too - once everything gets set up. Its simply a PHP script that allows people who are in the IPB member database to post reviews. The only thing is - as far as I know - there is no way to moderate it.

Another way to do it is to have a topic for each ride in the forums and to do an SSI export posts-by-topic. But it would be a little tricky.

I know my site will definately have it though. Since it is a Theme Park and Roller Coaster Review - people need to be able to review theme parks and roller coasters! laugh.gif

Keep on rocking, thats my only suggestion. Also i'm glad that you guys are honest about whats up, and how to improve. Also when we advance can we make it that if our status is changed that it doesn't go back when our post moves us up a notch? Thanks.

I like the ideas of both a review section and a rating system. Unfortunately, if we had a review section, it would turn out to be a lot like the photo gallery in which people seem to like to make a lot of inside comments and stuff. If we did have a review section, it would have to be previewed by the staff.

Thanks for the info Ryan. Since this is a suggestion topic I would like to remind others to also post ideas. This topic was made for everyone to post ideas in. One other idea I had was a forum meant for school projects, like if someones needs to do a poll on (blank) they could post it in the forum meant for that.