Best Action FX Theater Simulator ride

Captain Nemo

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I thought that Spongebob was the only one I enjoyed. Maybe because when I first went in the Action Theatre I was expecting something along the lines of the "Back to the Future" ride at Universal Studios. If you ask me, THAT'S a simulator ride. Seeing other people's chairs next to me and having the views switch from 1st to 3rd person really destroyed so much of the illusion on all the rides. But at least Spongebob made me laugh. . . I had never caught an episode of it before, and we went in the ride basically to get out of the heat, but I laughed a lot.

PKI needs to spend some $$, tear down the action FX theatre and put in a good, quality simulator ride there, like at Disney or Universal. They have so much they could do, too. I'm not a Star Trek fan, but you could do an awesome simulator off that! Or The Core, which pretty much did suck, but would make a cool sim, too. Paramount has a ton of awesome action/sci-fi movies that would be cool to do! And maybe they could work out some deals with other film companies (like they did with James Bond) that don't have theme parks. An Independence Day sim would be awesome!

What movies would you all like to see? And don't let that Paramount logo stop you! AFter all, PKI isn't going to put in a decent sim ride anyway, so we can dream!

Out of all of the ones on the list, I liked Days of Thunder best. Maybe it's because it was the first motion simulator ride I ever rode, or the first brand-new pki ride I rode (when I rode it). I don't like Spongebob at all, because it is anti-climactic and stupid. I really hated smash factory out of all of them, because that one was dumber than spongebob, and it almost made me sick. There was too much going on. Those who know me, know that I have a strong stomach when it comes to rides- that one over-did it.

My favorites:

1.Spongebob

2.7th Portal

4.Days of thunder

I have to agree with some of you smash factory was lame & a waste of time and no spongebob 3D isnt stupid it's great it' very very popular other theme/Amusement parks in this great nation now have Spongebob 3D&4D in there parks.

Days of thunder all the way. Im such a big Nascar fan and its such a rush. The other one i like was James Bond, that was a good one, all the others including spongebob are horrible. All SB3D is in my opinion is a kid magnet. They should put it in HB biggrin.gif

My favorite is 7th Portal, I was just thinking about it the other day, I like it the most because it really interacted the most in my opinon. You got hit by the bird villian, shaken by the large blue guy and fighting the really big guy at the end was a ton of fun and he even popped out after the ride was over to shake you one last time laugh.gif

My favorite is 7th Portal, I was just thinking about it the other day, I like it the most because it really interacted the most in my opinon. You got hit by the bird villian, shaken by the large blue guy and fighting the really big guy at the end was a ton of fun and he even popped out after the ride was over to shake you one last time laugh.gif

And you can't forget when one of the villians threw the blades at you.

I have never seen such a line and a wait of 2 hours or more this past summer for a 3D movie yes Iam talking about Spongebob 3D I know Spongebob has a HUGE fan base but geez most of the people that are in Spongebob's fan base are over 18 Paramount and Nick have something good going on here lets hope they dont muck it up like they did with ren and stimpy and Invader zim.

They messed up R&S and Invader Zim just by having them. They weren't kids shows. SpongeBob doesn't have to worry about that, it's just appealing to people of all ages for no reason I can understand...and I'm one of the adult SB lovers.

I really wish they would change the movie, however. It's one of the worst movies we've had. We need Bond back....but I know that won't happen.

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...