Face/Off

Jasper

Invertigo at Paramount`s Great America is blue and yellow and it too is a Vekoma Invertigo.

I believe Invertigo is getting a new coat of paint for this season as well. I don't think having Face/Off blue instead of red would do any different in terms of fading, as SFGAm is already repainting Deja Vu for this season. (does anyone else think Top Gun needs it again?!?!)

I can't wait to see the Eiffel Tower with a fresh coat of paint, it is going to look great! biggrin.gif

Ya Drop Zone is looking pretty bad. Face/Off should go to Blue and Yellow. It wouldn't be the same to look at it but it would look better.

I think they should leave Face/Off the way it is though.

Make up your mind.

laugh.giflaugh.gif that was amusing.

I do believe drop zone needs a paint job worse than Face/Off did in my opinion

You would think they would come up with some type pf paint that would last longer.

What are they suppose to do, come out with a special Roller Coaster paint. Lets face it no matter what things fade/ wear out, 5 years out of a outdoor paint job that is subject to rain/ snow/ sun won't last forever. The park does what they can to maintain the rides, but they also can't go paying to completely paint rides every year, it would cost too much, and there just isn't enough time.

I think that Face/Off should have Yellow track and Black supports, it would at least relate the ride to the movie in one way, the poster for Face/Off is black laugh.gif, it would also not clash since IJ is now using grey track instead of yellow.

don't worry pkd got Eiffel Tower painted last year and when i saw it the 1st time when i went on that year... it looked the same and wan't that impressive... as for Volcano getting painted for pkd this year seams like a yay to me.

You would think they would come up with some type pf paint that would last longer.

well, you could look at what the paint on Chang is doing, it flakes off, its like a chalk coating the ride. terrible stuff, and did you know that the reason Racer is white is due to it not being sealed? it is painted white to coat the wood in something, and at the time paint was a bit cheaper than was sealer. white was a cheap color, and so they decided Racer=White

Invertigo at Paramount`s Great America is blue and yellow and it too is a Vekoma Invertigo.

I believe Invertigo is getting a new coat of paint for this season as well. I don't think having Face/Off blue instead of red would do any different in terms of fading, as SFGAm is already repainting Deja Vu for this season. (does anyone else think Top Gun needs it again?!?!)

I can't wait to see the Eiffel Tower with a fresh coat of paint, it is going to look great! biggrin.gif

Top Gun Needed a new coat of paint, the day it was done being painted last time. Which park exec, asked what color the track would be after the primer was on, not realizing, that the silver was the final color of the track? I don't mid the grey on the supports, but the track looked 100% better when it was nice and red, and I hope that next time, they do paint it the original red color.