PKI.com Relaunched

I only hope they don't remove to many trees to make room fore the IJST's que and that they use the same kind of bricks in the queline as on the path. The path connecting Rivertown and Coney Mall was always the most peaceful spot in the park (except down by Paradise Island), I just hope they don't take too much away from the atmosphere. By the way, construction looks great and is moving along really fast, lets just hope PKI's IJST cars are alright and weren't involved in that fire!

it appears that The Vortex track has been painted silver or white? i see no signs of orange? can anyone confirm / deny this, or am i just seeing things?

I was in the park yesterday, and I can assure you Vortex has not been painted.

The progress on IJ:ST looks very very nice almost all of the track appears to be in place and almost all the structure for the themeing and such also seems to be in place. They are working at an amazing pace and I can't wait to ride this coaster, it looks very cool.

Yes, I too have encountered several bugs with the relaunched PKI site, although some of those have to do with me using Safari on my Mac. Yes, that IJST image does take you to a description on Borg Assimilator.

No, Fear Fest was not open on Fridays last season. The last time FearFest was open on Friday`s was back in 2002 when it was a seperate fee attraction for pass holders and the gp.

Well yesterday, before the site was updated, it said that they were open from 6-12 on Fridays in October and 10-9 on Sundays. Now after they updated the site, they are open from 5-12 on Fridays, and 10-8 on Sundays. Based on the 8pm closing time I would assume that FearFest will take place only on Fridays and Saturdays (or at least the niightly portions, they may have some of the indoor haunts open on Sunday). Also an interesting note is that the park will also be open Fridays in May this season as well from 5pm to 11pm. I can`t wait until opening day. Does anyone know if they are going to have a Gold Pass holder preview day the weekend before like they did last season?

Since PKi's website doesn't detail the perks for gold pass holders, I checked out the perks from some of the other paramount parks. It seems as if PKD has, by far the best perks out of the entire group, and I'm hoping that we will be fortunate enough to get at least one. Some of the new benefits include, a bring a friend for free ticket after your fourth visit (i wonder if that is one ticket period or one after every subsequent four consecutive visits), and dicounted cup refills that will provide you with a cup for 4.99, and 95 cent refills for the rest of the season. Personally, if I had to choose one over the other, it would have to be the discounted refill perk. Due to how often I visit the park (for usually short durations), I have developed my own policy of always eating and drinking before I enter the gates so as to save money from the high prices that are really more geared for the tourist who have extra money to spend. So especially on those hot summer days it will be nice for me to break my rule every once in a while...95 cents is alot better to stomach than 2.75. Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best....2 out of 2 perks. wink.gif