New IJST pics

Captain Nemo

How old are those pictures if the helix is now completed? Aren`t they close to putting the final pieces of track in place? (Based on the pictures anyway.) It will be interesting to see how they work the queue line and the exit for this ride over by the Eagles old home.

^Yea that bank did kind of remind me of the Millenium Force bank, but it also kind of reminded me of these new coasters designed by Ingenieur Büro Stengel which are like extreme wild mouse coasters that also have wild banks. IJ:ST kind of reminds me a little bit of the Ingenieur Büro Stengel coasters that I have really wanted to ride

Pics of the Ingenieur Büro Stengel ride

Stengel has also designed coasters with B&M, Intamin, and others. He has worked on projects such as TTD, Scream, Titan, Storm Runner, Colossos, SOB, MF, Volcano, Incredible Hulk, and well basically every rollercoaster ever. Not to mention designing the first modern loop.

^Yea that bank did kind of remind me of the Millenium Force bank, but it also kind of reminded me of these new coasters designed by Ingenieur Büro Stengel which are like extreme wild mouse coasters that also have wild banks. IJ:ST kind of reminds me a little bit of the Ingenieur Büro Stengel coasters that I have really wanted to ride

Pics of the Ingenieur Büro Stengel ride

Stengel has also designed coasters with B&M, Intamin, and others. He has worked on projects such as TTD, Scream, Titan, Storm Runner, Colossos, SOB, MF, Volcano, Incredible Hulk, and well basically every rollercoaster ever. Not to mention designing the first modern loop.

That ride at Alton Towers does look a lot like IJ. I think IJ will be better though because the trains are longer and therefore heavier so the train will go through the turn with more momentum.