Fire won't delay stunt track debut

I hope they have something up their sleeve. Those trains weren't ordinary coaster cars. It does seem a bit overly optimistic that the ride will open as intended with all three coaster trains ready to go. Opening with just one would create ungodly lines. To be honest, I'd rather it open late with all the trains than open on May 19th with one. Tough luck for the park, but hopefully they can overcome the setback without losing anything on the ride.

I hope they have something up their sleeve.  Those trains weren't ordinary coaster cars.  It does seem a bit overly optimistic that the ride will open as intended with all three coaster trains ready to go.  Opening with just one would create ungodly lines.  To be honest, I'd rather it open late with all the trains than open on May 19th with one.  Tough luck for the park, but hopefully they can overcome the setback without losing anything on the ride.

I am with you on that one. There is nothing worse than standing in line for hours.

Has anybody verified the indentity of pkiridesmaint? I'm curious to know if he really does work at the park. It seems as if he's been feeding us quite a bit of information the past couple weeks, and before I get all giddy knowing that we get our cars, I'd like to be sure this person is who he claims he is.

He just doesn't seem to have his facts totally straight all the time, which is why I'm curious.

In this thread, for example, he mentions the CW trains are being shipped to PKI because CW opens so much later than PKI. True, but IJST isn't even supposed to open at PKI until May, which is when CW opens. So in reality, shipping trains from CW to PKI for that reason doesn't really make sense.

Just my thoughts, of course. I'm not saying the guy is a fraud, I'd just like some proof before I go hanging on every word he says.