School of rock?

jjmisskick

Hello guys and gals, I just wanted to say that before I actully write the question I am going to say: Please if you don't have anything nice and helpful to tell me than please don't reply dissing me.

ok the actual post is: so I heard there is going to be a 'School of rock' show at PKI this year? does anyone have any information about it? like does anyone know when the opening date of it will be? and will it be at the International Showplace like Tuned In was last year?

Once again, I am just interested about it and you guys don't act meen to anyone else when they ask questions about any of the entertainment stuff.

so I think I deserve the same respect.

so please try and find some good in your heart and help me out please! smile.gif

Oh alright thank you guys!

dose anyone know what will be happening at the International showplace?

Tuned In.

I highly dought that Tuned In would be back for a second year...dose anyone else know what will be there instead?

Tuned In.

Oh alright thank you guys!

dose anyone know what will be happening at the International showplace?

Tuned In.

I highly dought that Tuned In would be back for a second year...dose anyone else know what will be there instead?

Tuned In.

lol... yeah, it's more or less been Tuned In! for years...

The word on the street for a very long time has been the School of Rock will be the featured show in the Paramount Theatre for the 2005 season. Although I personally haven't seen anything making this concrete fact, I also haven't heard anything otherwise.

Yeah I miss having the characters at the front gate when I use to go to the park early in the morning the first thing I would do is get my picture with the characters and then I would be off to enjoy a nice long day at PKI.I really never ever watch the shows at PKI expect for that CMT show now that was great I might just check out School of Rock this summer.