New IJ:ST Photos

Reclaimer

I would imagine that the queue line will be to the left of where the cars "break" through the billboard and enter the splash pool area. The old Eagles plot may in fact be used by the new Happy Days Cafe, perhaps, as the ride does not go close to the old Eagles spot. The rides is looking quite nice. The park still has a lot of theming work to do on the ride though! The ride is looking quite fun! Opening day for the park and the ride can`t come soon enough!

The link was most likely removed because he was not supposed to show the pictures or information he was linking to. It is against the contract Paramount Park employees sign to divulge any information which is not public knowledge. Violation of that rule can get employees fired and maybe even legal action taken against them.

I`m sure when the park is ready to show us pictures of the helicopter, they will.

how do they plan to do the explosions for the helicopter scene? is it just smoke effects like TR:TR or do they plan to have actual fire on the ride? kind of sounds weird to have fire on a family coaster.

also heard that employees may get to test ride IJ:ST before it actually opens to the public.

The fire effects from what I have heard, will indeed be real fire, most likely fed by natural gas. The main reason they did not have real fire inside TR:TR is because of all the extra ventilation requirements that come when you bring fire indoors, which would have added significantly to the cost of the building. Since IJST is outside, they do not have to worry about the quality of the air.

It would not be incommon for employees to get to test ride IJST first. At Disney World, employees at the individual park are first to test ride a new attraction, followed by employees at the other parks and resorts. Then they soft open it on select days for an hour or two to get the public`s feedback on the attraction. Then they open it to their pass holders for preview days before finally unveiling the ride to the public. Aparantly PKI will be doing something similar with IJST and having soft openings to test the ride and get public comment before it opens around mid-May.

Unfortunatly, I am not an employee at PKI. I will be working this quarter at K4 Architecutre in downtown Cincinnati, so my weekends will be free to go to PKI and not sucked up by the place that is known as DAAP. Now its time to get back to studying 200 buildings for my history final on Monday.