Fear Fest Actors

PKIbabe89

Curse of The Crypt

During the first weekend, it was extremely dark in Curse of The Crypt. The actors in there, used that to their advantage and from what I heard, scared the living day lights out of a lot of people.

The weekend after that, I went to Fear Fest and Curse of The Crypt had a few lights installed. Someone must have complained.

House of Darkness has my vote. And I doubt they shorten it this year. There limited to the # of nights as it is. It’s a Very short window to make it worth the investment.

Winter Fest theming takes up a lotta time....

House of Darkness has my vote. And I doubt they shorten it this year. There limited to the # of nights as it is. It’s a Very short window to make it worth the investment.

Winter Fest theming takes up a lotta time....

Winterfest has several months to run and make money. I believe they can do both and still open them when they want. It's just an issue of man power and timing. I still don’t think most people understand how much revenue Halloween and haunted attractions bring in.

Let's get back on topic, the thread is about what Fearfest actors were the best in your opinion, not whether or not you think Winterfest and Fearfest can co-exist. We already have different topics on that.

I would have to say that all of the actors did a great job... but mostly the House of Darkness, Sleepy Hollow Horror and The Circus of Horrors had the best acting. I went through Curse of the Crypt that first weekend (when it was really dark) and hated it! I create haunted houses for a living, and NO attraction needs to be that dark. It actually took away from the attraction! Although I didn't complain about it directly to PKI, I sure let everyone I knew who was going to Fearfest know!!! -Hauntguy

Finally, someone decides to commend us for a good job we did at FF! god, working at Curse of the Crypt was hard because it was EXTREMELY dark like Ben put it. we started out with around 25 people. by the end of FF, we were down to nine people workin the maze.

for those of u who wanted 2 know who i was, i was the mummy with the glasses in the room with the giant altar.

stupid.gif

Finally, someone decides to commend us for a good job we did at FF! god, working at Curse of the Crypt was hard because it was EXTREMELY dark like Ben put it. we started out with around 25 people. by the end of FF, we were down to nine people workin the maze.

for those of u who wanted 2 know who i was, i was the mummy with the glasses in the room with the giant altar.

stupid.gif

lol Ringmaster. I thought COTC actors did a awsome job. They could of used a bit more lights, or strobe lights, and yeay it was dark as heck...but the acting was really good. I don't think I saw a mummy with glasses.

Maze of Madness definitely. they were pumped up from day one, especially during makeup; they kinda creeped everyone out. not to mention they took at least an hour on makeup. dry.gif

2 answer ur question, familyman, it depends on how long u have been workin there. usually they put u on maze monster duty for 8/hr starting pay to begin with. then for creepers i think its 9 or 10/hr. ohmy.gif

ne1 remember the really tall mummy guard from last year? huh.gif

jerry.gif

Maze of Madness definitely. they were pumped up from day one, especially during makeup; they kinda creeped everyone out. not to mention they took at least an hour on makeup. dry.gif

2 answer ur question, familyman, it depends on how long u have been workin there. usually they put u on maze monster duty for 8/hr starting pay to begin with. then for creepers i think its 9 or 10/hr. ohmy.gif

ne1 remember the really tall mummy guard from last year? huh.gif

jerry.gif

LOL! spending an hour on Make up... sounds like something my highschool friends would spend time doing in the bathroom fixing up their eyeliner and what not...but I know it was for Fear Fest. Most of the Fear Fest actors had alot of heavy makeup on. Do you know the girl who played the lost girl under the glass window in the tunnel? she was really good. The tunnel was the best part! smile.gif

we had sum real weird ideas that scared the sh*t out of a lot of people. i think our favorite ones were dana (the girl under the glass) shouting, have u seen my sister?! and the classic joke:

-Hey! What did one casket say to the other casket?

-Is that you coffin?

a few of us (me and the tall man in black they call jack) were shouting out random cereal names, like cocoa puffs and fruity pebbles and cinnamon toast crunch.

who here thought the vampire chicks in the bride room were hot?

stupid.gif

jerry.gif

I remember my friend kept cussing in the COTC, and one of the actors yelled "WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!" Guess the actors get pretty upset when they hear cussing, lol. I kept hearing "WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!" several times in the haunt... It was funny! well, It shouldn't be.... but yeay.

Lol!! Cereal names, How random! But if worked by scaring people, then good idea! laugh.gif

In the house of darkness, they had some pretty weird ideas too. The beginning, The women was singing "there gonna eat your eyes out" eh?

And the babydoll room... That was creative. I loved the Torture chamber room when the girl gets power sawed in half.