Unofficial PKIC Trip

Dan

I am a Happy Camper, we will be there!! Mr. G. has to work (those darn major metropolitan newspapers insist on printing every day, even weekends) but my girls cleared their schedules (amazing) so I get quality time with them all weekend. Not sure if we're leaving Friday night or Saturday morning but we should make it by 3:00 either way.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here is an update. The date for the PKIC trip will be on October 11. Bring as many people with you as you would like. We will meet in front of the Eiffel Tower at roughly 10:00 and we will begin our trip at 10:15 am. At 3:00 pm we will eat lunch in the Festhaus and meet up with anyone who could not meet up with us at 10:00 in the mourning. The very last meeting time will be at 7:30 pm when we will go into the haunted houses because most of them open at 8:00 pm. After that you can stay as long as you want and you might even stay until closing. This should be a fun day for everyone and would be very good to meet people on the boards. You might even make a new friend! If you can make it at anytime in the day please post a reply in this thread and tell what time you will be arriving at the park. I hope to see most of you there!

If you would like to buy an official PKI Central T-Shirt, you can go here: http://www.cafeshops.com/pkicentral. The shirt is only a small price of $16.99 and the proceeds will go to keeping this site alive.

The meeting point is when you are facing the Eiffel Tower from the admissions building, the FRONT LEFT support. We will meet UNDER not outside.

The reason I said is that Coasterguy107 and I were suppost to meet up one day at noon. I ment under the tower and he thought on top. Long story short, I spent the day by myself. :(

Dan & Dane,

I will be there that Day. Mrs. Chef will drive me there, but has to go home. However, she agreed to pose in a group PKIC Day photo, which would look good because she is a very beautiful woman. Having her in our picture would make PKIC look cooler.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

I want to get this straight. We have Italianchef, Mrs. G, PKIlvr, and DanialRadsgrl definitely going. Fusiondude, The Rickster, Docdude316, Murph, Coasterguy107, and Dane are a maybe. If anyone else is thinking about going, I think that you would have a great time and I would advise you to come and join us! If anyone else that I haven't mentioned would like to go, then please post in this thread. Also, if anyone is planning on buying a shirt, then it would be a good time to order now so that you can wear the shirt when we meet each other. Not only will you be showing off your PKIC pride, but you will also help keep the site up because the money we make from the shop goes to paying all the bills. Here is the link again: PKIC Shop

Oh, and Italianchef, I am glad that your wife is coming to take a picture with us. I am very excited to meet you and your wife!

I'm very excited to. But I'm nervous I'm shy :unsure:. But all I have to remember is it's not like you guys are gonna bite my head off. I'm just the most nervous about my dad because my parents dont trust me enough to drop me off and so either my dads gonna walk around by himself or hes gonna have to stay with me :angry: but im almost 100% sure im gonna make him walk around by himself im not going to let me be humilated for life. But I'll be the only one whos afriad and everyone will laugh at me :( lol no im kidding. Over all im excited and kinda worried about my dad bcuz im not oging if my dad has to come :rolleyes:

I think that there might be a better place to meet than the Eiffel Tower. What I mean is the Eiffel Tower is always very crowded. why not meet someplace more secluded. Since most of us don't know what the others look like it'll be easier for us o meet if it's someplace where there aren't a lot of other people. My suggestion is to meet in Paramount Story wither near the Indiana Jones display or near the water fall. What do people think?

I'm going to go. I haven't been for a really long time ( mostly because I went to the point and saw how great that park is and how not PKI is) but, I thought that what better way to get back into PKI than speending 14 hours there.

Since the trip is tommorrow, I will post another update. At 10:00 we will meet under the left foot of the Eiffel Tower. Dane and I will both be wearing our PKIC shirts so you will be able to find us. If you cannot make it at 10:00 you can call my cell phone at 484-8392 and find out where we are. If anyone else would like to put their cell phone number up then that would be nice. I hope everyone whos is attending will have a wonderful time!

sorry to dissapoint.... just got my work schedule, 10-8 on saturday... doesnt look like im going to make this one... maybe we coudl try again Nov 2nd? Maybe get that "last ride on The Beast" together... i'm really lookin forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts!

Hooray we are finally here!!! And it only took SIX hours this time. I am exhausted so although we set the alarm I can't guarantee getting up on time. I may even talk the girls into their PKIC shirts, they're so happy to be here. If I oversleep we will call the cell phone listed - if you see a 708 area code, that's us. I'll be the little old lady in the PKIC shirt looking lost. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I have my hair up and I'll probably be having my hands in my ohio state swearshirt pocket. You gys better be feeling lucky that I'm coming because I'm missing an osu game just for u guys god. Lol I'm kidding you all are like watch the game leave us in our peice. :P

Can't wait. Gotta go I'm leavin right now. See ya all there.