Unofficial PKIC Trip

Dan

By request of some members on this site, I have set up an unofficial PKI park trip together. This will be a small trip because, currently, we only have 25 members on the site. I think that this could be a very fun and exciting day for all of us to have at the park. Feel free to post what day and time would be best for you to meet at the park. You can also ask any questions or give suggestions that you may have.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty open. However, Saturday October 11th & Sunday October 12th look especially good to me. And I like to get to the park early - before the gates open. The early birds catch the worms and the early PKI park guests avoid the long lines in the morning for The Beast, FoF, Delirium, etc.

I'd be very happy to meet other members of this esteemed site and hang out. Perhaps someday a joint PKIC-PKIU day can occur since many folks like me post on both.

I'm a really nice guy who wants to get along with everyone. And when many of you under 21-year olders will someday find out, people are much jollier after their 5th glass of Merlot. *L* However, I never drink alcoholic beverages when I ride roller coasters and other rides as I am super responsible.

HAVE A SUPER-AWESOME DAY EVERYONE!

Sincerley,

Italian Chef

:chef:

Well Dan my next trip to the park

will not be until the last weekend Nov.1st n 2nd

although the Im really tempted to go for the Third Eye Blind

show I probably won't though.

Its a 6 hr. drive for me and I D J almost every weekend so

its sometimes kinda hard to take off for the weekend.

but hey if you can arange it for nov. Ill be there.

I've decided to make the Unofficial PKIC Trip date on Saturday, October 11. I decided to make it on this day because there was no day where the majority of people could make it because hardly anyone posted when they could make it. Also this is the second week of Fearfest so the crowds won't be as bad as if we went closer to Halloween. I'll have more details later on when we will meet and other things of that sort. I will also have a link to the shop where you can buy the official PKI Central t-shirt. I hope you all have a great day!

That's the weekend I hope to make it, for the past few years we have gone Columbus Day weekend so we could use the holiday Monday to drive home. Last year it was more crowded than I have ever seen it on the Saturday and this year it's "Scout Fun Days" weekend so I have a feeling it will be packed. We don't make it in until evening though. But I'll still buy the t-shirts.

What a great idea!

I hope you all have fun.

My middle child has a soccer game on the 11th and it's also the diabetes walk for life in Lansing MI so I will have to wait till the next scheduled get together.

Perhaps everyone should start thinking of a date for a spring get together or even a date for next fall. Those of us with children have to schedule way in advance.

Doreen

DanielRadsgrl, I sure hope there will be more than just you there that day or it won't be much of a get together *G*.

BTW, I should let you in on the fact that I have 3 sons, no girls darnnit! I won't tell Wyatt you called him a girl. I should have said my middle son *G*.

Doreen

I think a PKIC trip would be excellent, even though we are all of different age groups here. Since we all have a huge interest in PKI, it would be a fun trip. Perhaps take a few group pictures etc for the site.

We're all shy around new people, but with a common interest getting conversations started shouldn't be a problem. :)

Well I might be able to go if i can talk my fiance into it (I'm sure it won't be a problem she's as much as a PKI junky as I am.) By the way, to introduce myself I'm Casey and I used to post on PKIU, but to me it's gotten a little out of control. People are a little too power hungry over there for my tastes. :( Anyways I'd like ot try to go. Just post info on when and where to meet and i'll try to show. :D

Well, here is an update. The date for the PKIC trip will be on October 11. Bring as many people with you as you would like. We will meet in front of the Eiffel Tower at roughly 10:00 and we will begin our trip at 10:15 am. At 3:00 pm we will eat lunch in the Festhaus and meet up with anyone who could not meet up with us at 10:00 in the mourning. The very last meeting time will be at 7:30 pm when we will go into the haunted houses because most of them open at 8:00 pm. After that you can stay as long as you want and you might even stay until closing. This should be a fun day for everyone and would be very good to meet people on the boards. You might even make a new friend! If you can make it at anytime in the day please post a reply in this thread and tell what time you will be arriving at the park. I hope to see most of you there!

If you would like to buy an official PKI Central T-Shirt, you can go here: http://www.cafeshops.com/pkicentral. The shirt is only a small price of $16.99 and the proceeds will go to keeping this site alive.

I feel horrible asking this because its just a sinple thing of u to ask. What if we cant get them? Kinda low on money I'm sorry I feel so stupid.

Don't feel stupid. You do not have to buy a shirt; it is only optional but highly recommended.

So right now, DanielRadsgrl and Fusiondude are coming to the unofficial PKIC trip. Now, if any of you think you can make it please post a reply in here.

Yes! Ill be there, definitely. Ill be coming with my friend and his girlfriend, and maybe another. Although I forgot to ask off for this, i checked my schedule and i have the day off.

Seems like a LONG day tho. I just hope i don't fall asleep at the wheel on the way home :)