Carowinds' Phantom Flyers

booooooo! Phantom Flyers sucks! PKI should have kept them but moved it into another area in the park. Even thogh im a PKD fan im going to pki this summer and I was hoping to snap it @ pki but they had to move it... sad.gif How did it feel to snap it because pkds version glides but don't snap... sad.gif @ Pkd you get to fly it anyway you want and its kinda intense because your riding it right next a lil over the edge of the water. Pki needs it back!

I hate Danny Phantom too, I am just going to pretend that they are not themed to that show, and ride the Flyers. I love the name but hate the theme. The same goes for Flying Dutchman's Revenge. I am going to treat this as the Return of the Flying Dutchman theme. FYI, Carowinds had a ride with the name Flying Dutchman, so that is what I am refering too.

booooooo! Phantom Flyers sucks! PKI should have kept them but moved it into another area in the park. Even thogh im a PKD fan im going to pki this summer and I was hoping to snap it @ pki but they had to move it... sad.gif How did it feel to snap it because pkds version glides but don't snap... sad.gif  @ Pkd you get to fly it anyway you want and its kinda intense because your riding it right next a lil over the edge of the water. Pki needs it back!

How does Phantom Flyers suck? I thought you guys loved the flyers. I'm just really confused. It's just a different color.