PKI.com Makes Another IJST Update

While I imagine this has been asked 1,000 times by now, I'm just curious to know when we will find at the specific details of this ride. As far as I know: launch speeds, launches, trains, length, or any other specific details like that have not been announced yet. We know only vague details here. Anybody have any ideas or good guesses, based on evidence?

this is what the rcdb has:

Amusement Park: Paramount's Kings Island

Type: Steel - Sit Down

Builder: Premier Rides

Engineering: Ingenieur Büro Stengel GmbH

Inversions: 0

Speed: 40 mph

Trains: 3 cars per train. Riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 12 riders per train.

Features: Three launch sections.

So nothing too exciting

Park reps for both parks have stated it will travel up to 40mph, have three trains each with three cars holding four people. They have also said that there will be seperate load and unload stations as well as three areas that will use LIMs and that the ride is being manufactored by Premier Rides. Beyond that they have not said anything. The only other thing I want to know is how long is the track. People have been estimating around 3000 feet (which seems like a reasonable guess, based on the amount of track in place). In which case, it will be about as long as Adventure Express.

Dunno. All I saw were 3 cars under protective coverings. Saw headrests and wheels.

And how do we know that all 3 trains were burnt in the fire? It could have been just 1 for all we know. Or just 1 car. That, and if it was from PCW, it wouldnt have gotten here so fast.