IJST photo update 3/15/05

Hey I just wanted to throw this comment into the hat. What if and this is a very big what if, the parks split the trains for IJST and are going to run on limited capability until replacements can get there. This way both parks can test them and tweak the rides. Any thoughts?

Hey I just wanted to throw this comment into the hat. What if and this is a very big what if, the parks split the trains for IJST and are going to run on limited capability until replacements can get there. This way both parks can test them and tweak the rides. Any thoughts?

That's what I was thinking too. It would expain why there would be no opening delay.

I also thought it was funny how the wheel apparatus is about the same size as the fiberglass train itself.

I wonder what the landscaping will look like come spring.  This attraction seems to be such a dramatic contrast from the surrounding aesthetics. PKI is always beautifully groomed and landscaped; IJST looks almost too 'industrial zone' for its location.

Not sure but I think they might plant some trees around so you can not see the ugly looking attraction. I also think that the cars are a very big disapointment. Just hope they are not small like SOB.

Edited by Vortex

does ne1 know how long the queue line will be or what it will actually look like? im just wonderin b/c i xpect 2 c massive lines 4 the ride if theres a short line.

2nd, is there a wall in front of the helicopter so that guests cant c the lifting arm?

all in all, though, looks awesome. hopefully, ill b able 2 come to the construction tour 2morow. if not, i have eco training on saturday, so ill get a chance 2 c it no matter what.

(HINT: bring an umbrella if u r training on sat!)

jerry.gif