Italian Job Tour Friday March 18

Dane

Paramount's Kings Island will be hosting a construction tour of the Italian Job Stunt Track this Friday (March 18, 05). Guest can enter in the SOUTH TOLLS at 5:45pm. The tour will begin at 6:00pm at Post 3. Post 3 is to the right of the main gate.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to see the Italian Job Stunt Track under construction as well as other surprises appearing in the 2005 season!

Also please vote in our poll if you will be attending! ------>

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to send out another huge thank you to the park! Once again, they are going above and beyond the call of duty! Thank you PKI for providing us with such wonderful opportunities, and being so kind to the enthusiast and King Island enthusiast community over the years. It is greatly appreciated.

I will definantly be there! With all the updates in the pictures, it will be nice to get to walk around the ride and see it in person.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to go or not. Hopefully I can...I just have to decide if it's worth my 2 1/2 hr. drive to and from the park.

How long did the tour in January last? I'd hate to get home REALLY late and have to get up REALLY early the next day for work. (Not to mention I'd be missing work on Friday night to go)

I've just got to weigh the pros and cons.

Sounds like fun. Since it is in the afternoon, there is a really good chance of me being there. Of course, I'll be there the next two days after, but what the heck. I get to hang out with the pkic folk, which I haven't done in a while.

(although I have to admit, riding trtr with dane and dan and ricky was a blast!)

Oh, this figures, finally a tour when school's not in session and I just so happen to be on a bus at that time headed to florida with the music department at our school(typhoon lagoon, animal kingdom, mgm studios, epcot, magic kingdom, and islands of adventure!!!! and we only have to march for like 20 minutes once!!!!). This figures, lol. Everyone who goes have a great time!