Italian Job Tour Friday March 18

Dane

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to go but it's 2 1/2 hrs up there and i gotta work til 6 PM.. sad.gif.. what all will be viewable.. will it be just the IJ:ST or will they go over some of the other rides.. I'd love to take a gander around The Beast.. that trail or wahtever that goes behind it..

Don’t forget it's also a great opportunity to ask questions about gold pass perks and rumors on Winterfest. Are PKIC members going to get together and take a group photo? It would be interesting to post this so everyone can put face to the names they use on here. I went of the Jan. tour and didn’t know anyone. Any thoughts?

I asked Dane about what the tour will cover. He said IJ:ST, and the rest of the park except for Action Zone and Boomerang Bay is traditionally what happens.

I'll be wearing a red sweat shirt that says Indiana on the front.

I just called Kings Island to try and see how long the tour was going to be and their offices claim to know nothing about this tour and I cant find it on the PKI website. They told me to call back in about a half hour cause they said they would check iwth their other offices about the tour. But they claim to know nothing.

That ain't good! laugh.gif

When I heard the Flyers were getting removed - I called PKI and they knew nothing about it. In fact, just the week before they were scheduled to be removed, the guy at PKI on the phone said - why would they remove the Flying Eagles, its a classic! So the office isn't always in the loop, excuse the pun. rolleyes.gif