Dane

Italian Job Tour Friday March 18

I wouldnt worry about it, Im pretty sure theyre having it if PKIC would post it. Just wait a few more minutes after 4:30 to see what I hear from the park. Ill do my best.

We wouldn't post it if it wasn't true, and I'm alittle personally offended you would think I would make this whole thing up.

Chill out dude, I didnt think you made the thing up at all, I jsut wanted to see something official because my mom called the office and they didnt know anything and she wanted to see something official before running me out there. I was just worried cause the office didnt know and was worried maybe you guys got the wrong information and the tour was a different date......I didnt think you made it up to trick us all so calm down.

Ben    2

Yes, it was.

Jeff talked about Face/Off and a new paint job. Everyone also clapped when he mentioned the new smoking rule.

I have 20 pictures I took today, I'll post them tomorrow.

They said another train is on the way and the third one should be here late April Early May. Gold pass sneak peak was going to be April 2nd and 3rd. A mailer about the gold pass perks is to be in the mail this coming week. Starbucks was said to be in the works. The tour was fantastic. I have some great pictures of the ride with the sun setting in the background.

Hey family man were you the guy with the two little kids, one who was in a stroller, and you had some kind of PKI name tag on?

No I had a blonde 9 year old girl wearing a pink sweatshirt with me. I had a yellow and blue coat on, shaved head. And the sneak peak was said to be April 2/3. Check the mailer this week!

Ben    2

^ I see...

I was of seven children, and five adults.

I was wearing a red sweatshirt, that said Indiana on the front in big letters. I had blue jeans on, with a pair of old white converse.

Did any of you see me at all? I had a green army over coat from the 60's on and a black tee shirt and red chuck taylors and i was carrying around a silver camera.

Yea I remember, its the old olive drab. Like I said what a shame we didn’t all get together. We could have put a target; I mean a name to a face for a change...lol.

Did any of you see me at all? I had a green army over coat from the 60's on and a black tee shirt and red chuck taylors and i was carrying around a silver camera.

Yea I remember, its the old olive drab. Like I said what a shame we didn’t all get together. We could have put a target; I mean a name to a face for a change...lol.

hahah a target? Crap, is their some conspiracy against me!?