Italian Job Tour Friday March 18

Dane

Well, i was close, but i am a bit wrong, laugh.gif

How were you wrong? you left little chance for error!

Ryan, the time a bunch of us are in the park, you can hold up one of those signs that the limo drivers hold up at airports. Yeah, ok, that was lame.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of you see me at all? I had a green army over coat from the 60's on and a black tee shirt and red chuck taylors and i was carrying around a silver camera.

Yea I remember, its the old olive drab. Like I said what a shame we didn’t all get together. We could have put a target; I mean a name to a face for a change...lol.

Yeah, unfortunately there are about 20 or so members of PKIC that form a clique and we all know eachother. Sometimes we forget that there are other members there that don't know us. We should have at least said something about PKIC to break the ice.

I agree with that I was there with some friends and didnt know anyone!

Ryan, Nathan and I were chanting Chipotle....

I had a purple shirt on, Nathan had a black shirt with a ring on it, and Ryan had on the same shirt as Jeff S.

In that case, I was right behind you guys.

I don't know anyone from here, so I didn't say hi to anyone.

I was just looking over some pictures from the construction tour last friday and i think we somehow skipped over one.

Here it is

user posted image

*Credit to UncleHenry for pic.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Wow Credit to UncleHenry for that one...thats funny, its all in good fun!

it looks like Jay leno in a way laugh.gif

I was just looking over some pictures from the construction tour last friday and i think we somehow skipped over one.

Here it is

user posted image

*Credit to UncleHenry for pic.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Wow Credit to UncleHenry for that one...thats funny, its all in good fun!

it looks like Jay leno in a way laugh.gif

you mocking me now!?

Okay, i cant start my own topic for some bizaar reason, so since we were talking about shirts on here...

SNEAK PEEK WEEKEND, I WILL BE IN THE PARK

I will be wearing a shirt that if you keep your eyes open, you will be able to see me from a mile away! Im orange, and my Friend is Blue

Legend Rider

Howler Rider

he is a friend from home, and he is cool, but not as cool as me.

I have made a shirt for another PKIC'er, but you will just have to wait and see who it is! LOL laugh.gif