Pass Perks

Reclaimer

Pass perks presentation has been uploaded, but not added to the Season Pass page yet. After a bit of hunting through the source code of the other Paramount park sites, I figured out the name of the flash movie, changed the site name to reflect PKI, and voila! The pass perks movie for PKI showed up. Granted, they haven't typed in any of the perks yet, but they're coming soon I bet. I checked the site with this method just last week and the flash movie had not been uploaded yet.

I did find upon clicking "New for 2005" on the flash movie, it brought up a little page with IJST info, and text that read: "Gold passholders experience this interactive stunt ride like no one else with great VIP benefits including early ride times and a "Gold Pass Speed Lane" ride reservation system!

Looks like this could be that "secret" perk we've been teased with! Yippie!

See for yourself here:

http://www.pki.com/shop/PassPresentation.swf

Just a note: Since this Season Pass presentation hasn't gone "live" yet, it would be best to not get too excited or dissapointed at anything you see. It's all subject to change at moment's notice, I'm sure.

I'm sure everything on that flash movie will be updated and live soon enough. Until then, read with caution and don't get too excited. It looks like most things on the "new" PKI site (including this Pass Perks movie) are regurgitated bits of the Carowinds site. smile.gif

I recieved my Gold Pass mailer today. It details the rewards plan,

Season pass sneak peak days, 4/2 4/3

Private Gold pass only Friday nights in April 4/22 4/29

Private Gold pass only days in BB 5/21 5/22

Extra hour of BB every day in July

Early ride times return

Nick Parades from 7/2 to 8/7

Fear Fest , Friday and Saturday’s in October.

Fun filled days of the new Nick or treat- Saturdays and Sundays in October

Thats true you guys get in the know before us ''guests'' know anything.

Actually the employees know nothing about whats going on, we just pretend we do. Its all rumors so if an employee ever tell you what our new "attraction" is dont pay any attention to them what so ever

PKI has now linked to the passholder perks on their season pass page. They have some of the information online. The only thing that it really details is that Gold Pass holder will get a limited number of tickets each day to bypass the line for Italian Job Stunt Track from June 6-August 6 (The speed lane thing) It essentially sounds like a version of fastpass at Disney.

I'm kind of disappointed that we're not getting the special cups for $0.99 refills. It'd also have been nice to have the $15 off a guest's ticket all year, or the free ticket with your 4th visit.

Don't get me wrong, I love what we get...It's just disappointing to see PC and PKD both getting those perks.

I'm kind of disappointed that we're not getting the special cups for $0.99 refills. It'd also have been nice to have the $15 off a guest's ticket all year, or the free ticket with your 4th visit.

Don't get me wrong, I love what we get...It's just disappointing to see PC and PKD both getting those perks.

Plus, be one of the first 1,000 Season Passholders through the gates and receive a FREE COCA-COLA SOUVENIR CUP!  These limited edition cups can be refilled all season for just $0.99.  If you don't make it early you can pick up one at any food location for just $4.99 through May 22nd or while supplies last!

Looks like they're having it to me.

but where does it mention refills for the remainder of the season for only 99 cents?

Plus, be one of the first 1,000 Season Passholders through the gates and receive a FREE COCA-COLA SOUVENIR CUP! These limited edition cups can be refilled all season for just $0.99.If you don't make it early you can pick up one at any food location for just $4.99 through May 22nd or while supplies last!