Park Map

Reclaimer

Do you have Adobe Acrobat installed? I'm guessing you do, but I don't understand why you can't see it. I just refreshed to map to be sure, and it's still there.

By the way, did anyone notice the absence of Festhaus on the directory at the bottom of the map? The building is on the map with the letter "B", but I'm not seeing it on the directory. Am I just missing it?

I agree that the map looks more confusing. If I was new to a park I'd rather see what was listed in the actual area I was in or near than trying to find things alphabetically. I mean, according to their alphabetical listing there's only one LaRosa's pizza and it's on International Street. Sure, if you're not in the park yet, it's cool to see everything listed in a neat order like this, but when you're there and running from ride to ride and you're trying to find what's close to you quickly, this is not the way to go. I can't imagine if a park like Disney with triple the amount of attractions and shops as PKI would arrange their park map like this. It'd take forever to find what you were looking for.