House Of Blues

Columbus coasternut

Modest Mouse was pretty good but most of the other bands brought in by House of Blues werent that good. Honestly, I dont think Timberwolf is a good venue at all. The seating is awful and Ive been to a few shows there. You can barely see over the row in front of you, if you can at all so kids stand up on the bleacher and the people behind them get mad and of course fights and arguments break out. Timberwolf is not at all a very good venue. The bands that come there are better off at places like Bogarts and Topcats or if your a larger band go play at one of the stadiums or the gardens (although I can see Timberwolf being cheaper) I would like if they pulled out Timberwolf and put in a few rides. Does it really bring in that much money for the park?

Yeah, its really bad. I mean I love the atmosphere its in cause its at Kings Island and its a cool idea having it there. I mean you go to the park, ride a few coasters, then go see a concert. Only a few problems. Seating is terrible, views are terrible. Compare this to something like Riverbend. Riverbend is great and gets so many bands and events. Like the Vans warped tour. That brings in A LOT of money for riverbend. They can have about 5 bands play at once and its not all seating. Theres a grassy area and a general standing area close to the stage. I really think timberwolf needs to go and I can see it going in the near future. Thats a lot of room KI could use for some cool stuff.

House of Blues is a string of venues across the nation that host a lot of great musical acts from the biggest names to the most underground bands. Although they host bands I really despise they also get a lot of good bands at their venues and do a fantastic job at running them. In the past few years theyve been sponsoring certain bands on yours throught the nation that came to other venues. You may have heard this year "House Of Blue presents Modest Mouse" at the Timberwolf amplitheatre.