PKIC Adds Dozens of IJST Tour Pics!

However, its the simple things like landscaping and other small details that can make the difference. Hell, even the Great Escape painted a nice facade on the visible side of the building that houses their indoor coaster.

Hey Todd, even the basic things like paint cost money. Then we are back to the Florida thing.

Ok, let me get this right:

First you ***** about not getting a heavily themed ride, and then you ***** about getting one!  You guys cannot be happy can you? Look at the location of the parks you are comparing PKI to, they are all Year round parks! You cant get enough revenue to actually do anything spectactuar that will cost 1 billion to make in a seasonal park!

Get the hell over it!

Who's *****ing about getting a heavily theme ride or not getting a heavily themed ride? All that was said was that it looked out of place. Of course PKI will never get the caliber of attractions as the Florida parks, thats an unfair expectation. However, its the simple things like landscaping and other small details that can make the difference. Hell, even the Great Escape painted a nice facade on the visible side of the building that houses their indoor coaster. If Paramount is going to go the way of heavily theming rides and really just putting the guests in the middle of it all, I just want to see them do a good job and do it the right way. Italian Job is, without a doubt, the *best* thing Paramount has came up with. Honestly, its a fantastic attraction and its obvious that they have spent a lot of time with this one. Its definitely going to be a total blast and be extremely popular this summer. I certainly wish both Parks the best at getting these two new attractions up and running. Please, I'm not trying to bash PKI at all. I just want to see the Park be the best it can be.

- Todd

You also have to consider that what you're looking at IS a construction zone. Once the season starts, all of the mud and construction devices will be gone.

Now, I would give anything to have the park look the way it did, but I still don't want that to take away from how amazing IJ should turn out.

Thats very true family guy and doesnt matter how much anyone is upset about the eagles......theyre not coming back...jsut be glad theyre still being used and not sitting in a trash heap somewhere. Think how happy some kids are gonna be riding the danny phantom flyers and how happy we are gonna be to ride one of the most unique coasters of our time. It all works out good.

You all shouldn't assume everyone will love it, people will not like it and people will like it. It isn't going to be some magic ride that makes everyone love it laugh.gif . I think that it should of gone in Nick central and themed as Sponge Bob's boating school, now I would ride that tongue.gif

Hey Todd, even the basic things like paint cost money. Then we are back to the Florida thing.

Of course it costs money. No doubt about it. Apparently there is some cash to be spent though. Has anyone really thought about just how much the Park is actually spending this year? There have been some estimates floating around for Italian Job that say $13 million. If thats really the case, then add in the paint job for Tower, all the new food additions, the parking lot improvements. Paramount has shelled out some $$$$s at PKI this season. Like I said, please don't take me as trying to bash the ride or Park, because thats not my intention.

Secondly, Ryan, I do realize its a construction site. I believe I even said in an earlier post that we'd have to wait and see what the finished product turns out like :-) It was just some early thoughts based on what was seen on the tour.

- Todd