Stand up and be counted.

italianchef

I am 31 years old, but mid-aged where I work and younger than my wife, so I don't feel old in my daily life. However, sometimes on these unofficial PKi sites I feel like an old fart and don't even eat prunes! I'm curious to the age groups of the various people on this site. I hope that I'm not the oldest here.

Have a groovy day and speak up because my hearing aid wasn't turned on. Think I'll hang out with Zsa Zas Gabor, Joan Collins, Bridgette Bardot, and Mermaid Man & Barnicle Boy.

Senior Citizen Italian Chef

:chef:

PS - I do NOT use Depends (yet). :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! More than 47% of us are older than 25 years old. Now I don't feel like an old fart anymore! :D I still need Metamucil, but at least I don't eat prunes and wear depends. :D

I look forward to meeting some of the nice people at this site on Saturday for PKIC Day. Until then...have a groovy day.

Sincerely,

Italian Chef

Happy to be 40 years young. I also represent a 14-year-old and a 12-year-old.

Mrs. G,

It was great to meet you today. It's funny how all of us non-teenagers didn't want to ride Drop Zone. Hence, I can say that we older people because are very young at heart.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

Well Chef I guess its us "OLD FOLKS" who keep returning every year.

I'm 38 and still love the coasters (well maybe I don't run from one to the next like I use to).But thats the reason I keep coming back.

I've got my kids into the coaster thing they all look forward to going.Even the 7 year old she loves coasters been riding them since she was 2.

Her new favorite is The Beast.

• 4 weeks later...