Step by step rollercoaster

Ok, I hate the show Steb By Step. I hate its stupid theme song, and predictable plots. But, what is that darn coaster they show the family riding during the opening credits!? I searched Google and Tv tome and could come up with no answer. I even used RCDB to do a search for twin wooden coasters (from the looks of it it was a twin) and I looked at all the twin wooden coasters in the United States but could not find a pkicture that matched up with the one on full house. Im assuming it was in the US. Im pretty sure it was. Anyways, anyone know what stupid coaster that is? When I was searching google I found a message board where someone actually said it was The Racer before they moved it to Kings Island....idiot.... blink.gif

Yeah it is Colossus at SFMM. You can see the Oil Derrick (I think that's the name) in the background and some of the older rides. I agree, the show really sucks. Way too corny for me, but to each it's own I guess. I forgot about the credits showing the coaster next to water. Guess they just put that in to make it look like a different place or something.