Sneek Preveiw Day!

pkifreak

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong. sneak preview days r 1 of the most crowded days we can get. last year especially was rough; we only rode three rides and that was it. you have to remember its not just associate tickets, its also to gold season passholders, and we're expecting a bunch of those come this year.

sad.gif

The weather forcast looks good for this weekend - but stuff happens... Hopefully it will be nice. It is supposed to pour down rain on Friday, then be partly cloudy with temps in the upper 50s - lower 60s on Saturday, and mostly sunny with temps about the same on Sunday.

wrong. sneak preview days r 1 of the most crowded days we can get. last year especially was rough; we only rode three rides and that was it. you have to remember its not just associate tickets, its also to gold season passholders, and we're expecting a bunch of those come this year.

sad.gif

This year though, Gold Pass is not the same day as Dry Run day

According to Jeff, they gave out "about 4000"

Personally I find that hard to believe, because like you say, you have all of clearchannel dayton giving them away (thanks btw, cc) TV stations, etc. You have to consider, you have columbus, cinci, probably some in KY, and WV, if not even PA.

Say there are 40 stations, total. Which would be hard to believe, but just say. That would only be 100 tickets per station. I know WMMX were giving out 16 a day(4tix 4x a day), since about march 3rd. Thats Over 200 if my math is correct, Just from ONE station. WTUE has been less cheerful with theirs, but nonetheless, still handing them out. WHIO-TV I think that they arent giving many away, because you have to register online for a chance... so I wouldnt count the TV stations in for many.

We'll See. Ill be there, But its supposed to be rainy, but Ill give a crowd report.

PS. Where do you work Scooby Doo? And dont tell me Cartoon Central or I will have to beat you...

Provided they do not close early, which they probably will due to lack of crowds, and some rides unable to operate because of the cold temperatures.

What would they close? Steel machines run till 32 degrees, what the hell would they shut down.