Best Resturant

pkifreak

Goto go with La Rosa's they just don't make pizza like that here in columbus.But what I really miss is the international street resturant they had great food along with a great view.

I am with you. When we go down there thats about the only thing a family of 4 can get and share.

This may be my first post, since I don't remember ever posting in the past...so, Hello, everybody!

As I see it, I like Wings because it almost feels like you're not getting ripped off. The food is pretty decently sized and you can eat there for your "one big meal." I'm no seafood fan, and I haven't been to PKI in 2 yrs, so I wouldn't vote for The Shrimp Shack..

Also, I tried La Rosa's Pizza once and it didn't seem very good to me. I am used to having all sorts of top notch pizza places here in Bloomington, IN, so La Rosa's just doesn't stand up to them for me.

My only experience with skyline chili was at a Reds' game last year won by my St Louis Cardinals and Albert Pujols' 3 home runs... I had always heard about Skyline Chili being so good, so I got up during the game and searched for a plaec to get a couple Ckyline Chili Dogs. The line was long so I thought "it must be good." Finally got the dogs and went back to the seat and bit into one and thought "WHOA, what is that taste?? It tastes like...cinnamon or ..something! Blech!" I had never had chili that tasted like cinnamon sugar. I thoguht it was gross. But, I guess it's better than "Wendy's "Finger Licking" Chili - more finger in every bite!"

I like Festhaus because it is big and there is a decent selection, although last time I was there, all the burger toppings were just sitting there looking mightily unappetizing and there were flies everywhere. Not a good impression. Hopefully the quality of the food service has improved in the last couple of years because I am constantly hungry at theme parks and I will be going Aptil 10th...

Paul, aka Beast Rider,

Theme park food is better than no food at all..

It's all about Festhaus. Yes I work there, so I might be a little byast, but I still think we are the best. We have the best staff and we also offer the widest selection of food. Our food is good and we make sure that it is of good quality. Overall, I think Festhaus is the better restaurant.

Perhaps a little biased yes, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. Bubba Gumps is the best stand in the park. And for the record, Bubba's has some of the largest portions in the park, and for those of you non seafood lovers, We serve those same delicious Montgomery inn ribs that they sell at Wings as well as delectably marinated chicken breast. They even have stuff for the kids such as Chicken Tenders and Corn Dogs. And lets not forget about all the goodies you can get out back at Lt. Dans bar while sippin on Margaritas, Daquris, and Corona's, such as Nacho and Chicken wings. Yum...I can't wait for the season to start.

Goto go with La Rosa's they just don't make pizza like that here in columbus.But what I really miss is the international street resturant they had great food along with a great view.

As a former employee of LaRosa's (not at the park), I can tell you to expect some to be popping up in your area before you know it.

I like how like 4 of the selections on the list don't exist anymore.

Well, let me first start by saying that I usually try to avoid the restaraunts due to the high prices at the park. I've never been to the park's Larosas or Skyline, but I have been to real Larosas and Skyline restaraunts numerous times, and it is great. However, I did once eat at the Skyline footlong express in Rivertown (I think), and my footlong was awful. The hotdog itself wasn't even the real Skyline dog, it tasted like a Kahns hotdog that you would buy at a grocery store that they put on a bun and added Skyline chili too. It was awful. I have been to Mandarin Cuisine a few times because I like Chinese, and despite how most people say it's disgusting, the sweet and sour chicken and chicken fried rice is delicous. Aside from Mandarin, that Skyline, and Potato Works, I have not been to any other park restaraunts. (I can't beleive the Subway doesn't have grilled chicken.)

It's all about Bubba Gumps!!!  biggrin.gif  The food is great!  The themeing is incredible!  And they have the #1 staff out of all Paramount Parks.  What more could you ask for?

Sounds a little byast to me

I am thinking maybe they work at Bubba Gump's dry.gif .

Anyhow I voted for Bubba Gump's also as I love the seafood they have there.

Even if Forest doesn't work there as I am sure he is out playing Ping Pong! laugh.gif

It's all about Festhaus. Yes I work there, so I might be a little byast, but I still think we are the best. We have the best staff and we also offer the widest selection of food. Our food is good and we make sure that it is of good quality. Overall, I think Festhaus is the better restaurant.

Everyone knows that Outback Shack has the best food service employees. Heck we have the best retention rate of any stand in the park. Why? Cause the atmosphere is wonderful, they get to eat the food everyday for break, and in turn it creates a better associate who takes pride in their work.

Sorry Dennis and Stephen, you can't argue that.

Well, let me first start by saying that I usually try to avoid the restaraunts due to the high prices at the park. I've never been to the park's Larosas or Skyline, but I have been to real Larosas and Skyline restaraunts numerous times, and it is great. However, I did once eat at the Skyline footlong express in Rivertown (I think), and my footlong was awful. The hotdog itself wasn't even the real Skyline dog, it tasted like a Kahns hotdog that you would buy at a grocery store that they put on a bun and added Skyline chili too. It was awful. I have been to Mandarin Cuisine a few times because I like Chinese, and despite how most people say it's disgusting, the sweet and sour chicken and chicken fried rice is delicous. Aside from Mandarin, that Skyline, and Potato Works, I have not been to any other park restaraunts. (I can't beleive the Subway doesn't have grilled chicken.)

Larosa's prices are not that different in the park then they are at the restaurant. I think larosas sucks a**. Everybody says the sauce makes it better, whatever. Its like the post earlier about the wierd taste of skyline chili its nasty, but people from cincinnati swear its the best. It must be in the water here.

Everyone knows that Outback Shack has the best food service employees. Heck we have the best retention rate of any stand in the park. Why? Cause the atmosphere is wonderful, they get to eat the food everyday for break, and in turn it creates a better associate who takes pride in their work.

Mr. Fo Shame,

I apologize in advance for having to shut you down, but I feel as if your perception is a little off from reality. First, I have to argue that you don't have to widest selection of food in the park. You have the same stuff Festhaus has plus the darn skwers. Woopdeedoo. Grill up some Salmon, ribs,chicken, and throw on some Shrimp (coctail, peel n eat, fried, popcorn) , fish (beer battered and breaded) with chicken tenders, corn dogs, nachos, and wings. and then possibly you'll have to widest selection. Do you even have snacks for those enjoying refreshing beverages on your backbar? I think not. And while we're on the topic of backbar, who's bar is getting the cool little maxx games this year? Yeah, you won't see those at OBS. And better associates you say? Right....I guess thats why we were still picked as the #1 staff in all of paramount parks despite you guys getting all the spotlight last year. Don't believe me? Ask TZ! And if you guys are the best stand in the park, why were you not only not put on the poll, but no one even thought about you (well I did, but I had to vote for Bubba's wink.gif ) Even Chippery was mentioned on here before you were laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif So Mr. Tyson you can take OBS, and your server program, and the Coke stand, and your carts and stick them up your censored.gif !!!

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day at Paramount's Kings Island.

jerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gif

ps...it's all wub.gif